Quantum Break achievement most important issues blocked

Discus and support Quantum Break achievement most important issues blocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with achieving more important matters. It turns out that not unlocked and have tried to load the knot on February 2 on more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kenek29, Apr 13, 2016.

1. kenek29
    kenek29 Guest

Hello, I have a problem with achieving more important matters. It turns out that not unlocked and have tried to load the knot on February 2 on more than five occasions , choosing the decision matters . I've tried clearing cache , delete game and downloaded
    from the cloud , I tried to restart the console, even on another console and finally I deleted the game and I've started a new game but not solved .

:)

kenek29, Apr 13, 2016
  2. KSlayer112
    KSlayer112 Guest
    Hyped for Gamescom 2014!

Can we just fast forward already? I need some more Quantum Break gameplay!!! QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK!!!!

KSlayer112, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Attilx
    Attilx Guest
    "Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

Hi, i have completed the game Quantum Break at 100%, but the achivement "Media Baron" remains blocked. The progress bar is at 1%

How can I do to unlock it?

Attilx, Apr 13, 2016
  4. xCodex1994 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Same issue with Quantum Break for windows 10. Initally achievements were unlocked but after a few hours it does'nt work anymore...
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

Where to report XBL Hackers?

Here is what you should do:

1. File a complaint on the GT breaking the rules

2. Block communications on the GT breaking the rules

3. Submit player review (avoid) GT breaking the rules

4. Move on (most important)
  6. ftduarte Win User

Quantum Break Achievements not unlocked issue!

that is exactly how I feel. 1 achievement away from 100% and it does apparently "mark" the achievement as complete as far as the game is concerned, even though we clearly did not get it. I was considering deleting the save from both console and cloud and
    re-playing the whole thing, but someone already tried that with no avail.

also no luck with hard reset or waiting the typical 72 hours
  7. Dan_Serenity Win User

Browsing through some of the replies here, it's not limited to single achievements. For whatever reason if the achievement doesn't pop the first time around, no amount of replays appears to 'fix' the issue (it'd be mildly annoying to have to replay certain
    parts of the game to get an achievement to retrigger - but this is much worse, I am only 1 achievement off 100% and this is due to a clear bug in the game/achievement system). Someone needs to take a look at the logic to allow these to re-trigger or re-test
    the achievement (I'm guessing there's a flag on the save-game that doesn't match the Xbox Live Achievements somewhere).
  8. ftduarte Win User

for everyone having this problem, I just got the achievement.

no notification was given, I simply found out I have now 100% game complete.

I did the achievement on April 16 and it appears as done on April 28 so I can only assume that it takes around 12 days to finally see the achievement, whenever this happens.

as someone else said, "patience is key"
Thema:

1. Quantum Break achievement most important issues blocked - Similar Threads - Quantum Break achievement

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  6. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  7. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  8. Quantum Break Gltiches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Gltiches: I've downloaded Quantum Break from Games Pass on PC. The loading screen and main menu are just green. And when I start a game there's no cutscene video just a green screen. Once the game starts...
  9. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...