Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

Discus and support Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey dears, my gamertag has been Fayghin in the Insider program for 8 years, Amabassador for 4 years and I have an idea how I can make the Xbox even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Backstergaming, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

Hey dears, my gamertag has been Fayghin in the Insider program for 8 years, Amabassador for 4 years and I have an idea how I can make the Xbox even better in terms of gamerscore hunting. My suggestion for improvement would be to separate the achievements in a game into DLC achievements and which are base game achievements. The idea is that in order to get 100% in a game you only need the base game achievements and no more DLCs and base games, just like Platinum Trophy on Playstation because GS hunters looking for completion absolutely need the DLC need to get back to 100%. As an example I did 1000/1300G in Mortal Shell all basegame achievements but to get 100% again I need the DLC. In addition, you would have a much better overview of which achievements belong to which DLCs when the game has more than 4 DLCs, since you can now see individually what belongs to what if you look an Achievements for a game. I am looking forward to your feedback.

submitted by /u/Backstergaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/Backstergaming, Jul 20, 2022
  2. JD TheNutz Win User

Hyperion Weapons and Anarchy

i have no idear what you mean by Anarchy, can someone please explain
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can anyone help out this new project?

Looking at your gamerscore your last "big project" was on the 11/10/2010.

another quality ambassador.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Changing the Windows Live account.

No, your achievements and gamerscore will stay the same. Only the Windows LIVE ID that is associated with the gamertagwill change.
  5. Captain Vinno Win User

Live stream stopped mid-stream

It's not an issue with a certain game. It's the menu that opens when I press the live streaming button. I even did it on the home screen and I couldn't even get the option to change live streaming settings - like quality. I tried the steps anyway, even though I was pretty sure that wouldn't work. It happened when I tried to change the video quality mid-stream
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Gamerscore on next Xbox console?

I'm sure gamerscore will stay.

Games for Windows Live is also tied to this and the PC platform ain't going to change for a long time.
Thema:

Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

1. Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Quality Live change

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  6. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  7. Xbox Remote Play streaming quality

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play streaming quality: So I was kinda bored and decided to try something new connected my Xbox Series X with my mini pc "" thru ethernet cable directly without including the modem"". And as I thought, the remote play...
  8. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  9. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  10. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae