Quake II for Game Pass won't run

Discus and support Quake II for Game Pass won't run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded and installed Quake II for Game Pass PC. When trying to run, I get the Launcher prompt and then goes back to desktop. Running Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clay Zahrobsky, Sep 2, 2021.

  1. Quake II for Game Pass won't run


    Downloaded and installed Quake II for Game Pass PC. When trying to run, I get the Launcher prompt and then goes back to desktop. Running Windows 10 21H1. Suggestions?

    :)
     
    Clay Zahrobsky, Sep 2, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Quake II for Game Pass won't run

    Since it's specific to just that game I'll say you try reinstalling it while your local Antivirus is turned off
  3. Clay Zahrobsky Win User

    Quake II for Game Pass won't run

    Thanks for the response but it does not answer nor attempt to rectify the issue.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Quake II for Game Pass won't run

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Please try the following fixes.

    Step 1

    - Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

    - If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to resolve them. - If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

    Step 2

    - Click the Windows + I keys

    - Click on Time and Language

    - Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

    If the error still persists, try the next step.

    Step 3

    - Click the Windows + I keys

    - Click on Accounts

    - Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

    - Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Quake II for Game Pass won't run

    Does the issue happen with other games or just Quake?
  6. charitylilbear Win User

    Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7

    OK, it fixed all the other Bethesda games (Quake, not Quake II) because there are files in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps that are the game files (i think) and that prevents me from playing Doom 64, Doom Eternal, Fallout: New Vegas, Project Silver(?), Quake II, and Skyrim SE, but I can't delete them to fix it because SYSTEM won't let me.

    Half-fixed.
Thema:

Quake II for Game Pass won't run

Loading...
  1. Quake II for Game Pass won't run - Similar Threads - Quake Game Pass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours

    in XboX Insiders
    Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours: I was playing Quake then I had saved my game and had got out of Quake. When I say I got out of Quake I don't mean I closed the application I just when to the Xbox Series X home screen. After that...
  8. Problem downloading quake 1

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading quake 1: Dear nice people, I have an issue downloading quake1 on windows 11 that is part of xbox game pass. Other games are downloading fine, just this one specific title seem to always give me the same...
  9. Quake Wont Start Up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quake Wont Start Up: When starting Quake, after the Xbox logging in thing finishes, the app turns white and crashes. I've tried multiple reinstalls , but the problem continues 2925f69d-78b6-4060-839e-75ed8652c6e6
  10. quake 4 crashes at start up on pc windows 11

    in XBoX on Windows
    quake 4 crashes at start up on pc windows 11: in january i had installed quake 4 on my pc windows 11 with my game pass and it worked but it installed in wrong directory so i suppressed the directory and only after that i unstalled the app....