QOL request
Discus and support QOL request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to have specific video settings per game/app. Some games have HdR implementation that’s good, others not so much. I also enjoy playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iosif Mermelshtayn, Aug 10, 2023.
Thema:
QOL request
Loading...
-
QOL request - Similar Threads - QOL request
-
The customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...
in XboX InsidersThe customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...: I wish they either included/will include the original XBOX and 360 startups, or the ones we have didn't have the console names from which they originate. I've got the One selected, because it's... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
Possible QOL Feature for Insider Hub
in XboX InsidersPossible QOL Feature for Insider Hub: So, I think it would be a relevant addition to Insider Hub on Xbox to give you a notification of when a new update preview ring has been made available to you. I have been a member of Xbox Update... -
Discussion About Features and QOL improvements
in XboX InsidersDiscussion About Features and QOL improvements: Hey everybody, had a rather stressful day at work and just wanted to see what fellow insiders would like to see from the OS and UI in the future. Personally I would like to see a “quit all”... -
Some QoL adjustments for the Series X/S that would make it a far better experience for the...
in XBoX on ConsolesSome QoL adjustments for the Series X/S that would make it a far better experience for the...: -- Cross posting a previous post I did on Reddit. -- Not sure if MS browses this subreddit but there are some major Quality of Life (QoL) adjustments that would greatly help the user experience... -
Not sure what flair to use for a QoL suggestion
in XboX InsidersNot sure what flair to use for a QoL suggestion: So I just recently started using the Group by Letter option in my games. It's a lot better for me because I can always find what I'm looking for much faster than before. Something I noticed is... -
The keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.
in XboX InsidersThe keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.: It is sometimes buggy when typing inside another app, but for all Xbox software it has been incredibly convenient to have a keyboard accessible instead of typing via controller. submitted by... -
QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...
in XboX InsidersQOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...: First of all, I am very well aware that being on the insider program means that we can end up with software and system updates that aren't as stable or optimal as this is supposedly a "test"...