QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...
Discus and support QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First of all, I am very well aware that being on the insider program means that we can end up with software and system updates that aren't as stable or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Musskattnuss, May 27, 2020.
Thema:
QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...
Loading...
-
QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of... - Similar Threads - QOL Insider Program
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
The customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...
in XboX InsidersThe customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...: I wish they either included/will include the original XBOX and 360 startups, or the ones we have didn't have the console names from which they originate. I've got the One selected, because it's... -
QOL request
in XBoX Games and AppsQOL request: I would like to have specific video settings per game/app. Some games have HdR implementation that’s good, others not so much. I also enjoy playing retro games in lower resolutions. Also, the OS... -
Possible QOL Feature for Insider Hub
in XboX InsidersPossible QOL Feature for Insider Hub: So, I think it would be a relevant addition to Insider Hub on Xbox to give you a notification of when a new update preview ring has been made available to you. I have been a member of Xbox Update... -
Discussion About Features and QOL improvements
in XboX InsidersDiscussion About Features and QOL improvements: Hey everybody, had a rather stressful day at work and just wanted to see what fellow insiders would like to see from the OS and UI in the future. Personally I would like to see a “quit all”... -
Some QoL adjustments for the Series X/S that would make it a far better experience for the...
in XBoX on ConsolesSome QoL adjustments for the Series X/S that would make it a far better experience for the...: -- Cross posting a previous post I did on Reddit. -- Not sure if MS browses this subreddit but there are some major Quality of Life (QoL) adjustments that would greatly help the user experience... -
Not sure what flair to use for a QoL suggestion
in XboX InsidersNot sure what flair to use for a QoL suggestion: So I just recently started using the Group by Letter option in my games. It's a lot better for me because I can always find what I'm looking for much faster than before. Something I noticed is... -
The keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.
in XboX InsidersThe keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.: It is sometimes buggy when typing inside another app, but for all Xbox software it has been incredibly convenient to have a keyboard accessible instead of typing via controller. submitted by...