Pyramid Daily Challenge puzzle on 11/20 is not solvable

Discus and support Pyramid Daily Challenge puzzle on 11/20 is not solvable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Notice in the picture there are three 8's at the bottom of the board and there are two fives at the very top of the puzzle. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndyHanna, Nov 21, 2022.

1. AndyHanna
    AndyHanna Guest

Notice in the picture there are three 8's at the bottom of the board and there are two fives at the very top of the puzzle.
    Pyramid Daily Challenge puzzle on 11/20 is not solvable [​IMG]

:)

AndyHanna, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AndyHanna

Just to confirm, is this the even that you’re playing? (First picture)

I ask this because for me a different game appears when I start the daily challenge (second picture)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. sladog Win User

Unsolvable Pyramid Games

Are you talking about daily challenges, events, or just regular pyramid games?

All daily games and event puzzles are solvable, although you might not be able to complete a specific board (in other words, you may not have to finish the first board to solve the puzzle).

And if there are a 6 and 7 at the top, you need to save a 7 and 6 to use on them - no matter how tempting it may be to use them on others 6s and 7s.
  4. swedebb1 Win User

Unsolvable Pyramid Games

Are you talking about daily challenges, events, or just regular pyramid games?

All daily games and event puzzles are solvable, although you might not be able to complete a specific board (in other words, you may not have to finish the first board to solve the puzzle).

And if there are a 6 and 7 at the top, you need to save a 7 and 6 to use on them - no matter how tempting it may be to use them on others 6s and 7s.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random

Actually if I'm not mistaken that option is available only for Klondike, Spider and Freecell, while it is not available for Tripeaks or Pyramid which are RNG so difficulty doesn't really apply.
    Tripeaks and Pyramid daily challenges are always difficulty rated instead since those are the only ones guaranteed to be solvable (as far as the challenge requires).
  6. pianoguy Win User

Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now.

It's fun playing this game.

Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's difficult, but it was always solvable until yesterday.

Yesterday's lightning tiles challenge (August 16, 2021) is unsolvable.

It's obvious that I'm not the only one who came to this unfortunate conclusion.

Because there are of lot of other people who came to the same conclusion.

Daily challenges should be solvable. It doesn't matter if it's difficult, but they should be solvable. That's the definition of a puzzle, it's solvable.

Please Microsoft, do us players a favor and make this unsolvable lightning tile challenge solvable.

------

Edit August 18, 2021

Microsoft changed the positions of the lightning tiles, now this lightning tile challenge is solvable.

Thank you, Microsoft.
    Amazed Microsoft responded so quickly!

Thanks to the team responsible!

17,465 challenges completed now.
Thema:

1. Pyramid Daily Challenge puzzle on 11/20 is not solvable - Similar Threads - Pyramid Daily Challenge

2. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  3. My Pyramid seems to be impossible and different from the solutions available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Pyramid seems to be impossible and different from the solutions available: My Pyramid daily game seems to be impossible and it is different cards from the solutions which are available 00288a9f-030e-4636-94d0-0181cb3b1ece
  4. I am attempting to solve Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Pyramid Expert Level game #3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am attempting to solve Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Pyramid Expert Level game #3...: Is there a flaw in the Microsoft Pyramid Daily Challenge for 9/8/22? It is the 3rd game in the challenge. I have played it more times than I care to count and I still can't solve it. I have played...
  5. pyramid solitaire difficulty screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pyramid solitaire difficulty screen: Every time I complete a Pyramid solitaire game, the "choose difficulty" screen shows up, and I have to click ok to get a new board. I always use the same difficulty, so this is unnecessary. This...
  6. Unsolvable game of pyramid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable game of pyramid: I saw that some others were having the same problem as I was, but I didnt see a solution, is there one? I'm playing Pyramid on the calendar, got stopped by this puzzle, please help. This is the...
  7. Question about pyramid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about pyramid: I couldn't figure out the category. What is wrong with this picture: [img] Notice, all 4 queens are on the board and all 4 of them cover an ace. How do I clear these? And the screen says this...
  8. June 18th Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Pyramid Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 18th Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Pyramid Adventure: The game shows that this event ended on June 18th, but it never began on June 18th (today). Was there a problem with this event not starting? 460b665f-fdbc-4530-8338-d1ada65fd906
  9. Solitaire games - Pyramid event

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire games - Pyramid event: Event was timed to start at 2 pm on 18th (which is today) but when I tried to access it to play, it claimed the game had already finished on the 18th! Not according to the Calendar as shown on my...
  10. Today's Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Adventure Event - 18 June 2020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today's Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Adventure Event - 18 June 2020: When I completed the daily challenges this morning, it said that there would be a Pyramid Adventure Event starting at 1pm. However, I have just logged on to complete this event and it is now...