PXN V9 steering wheel

Discus and support PXN V9 steering wheel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My pxn v9 won’t connect to my xbox, after I plugged the usb from the steering wheel into the xbox, the red ligh from the steering will turn on for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ch4zuu, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Ch4zuu
    Ch4zuu Guest

PXN V9 steering wheel

My pxn v9 won’t connect to my xbox, after I plugged the usb from the steering wheel into the xbox, the red ligh from the steering will turn on for a brief moment then turn off but when I looked into my V9 tool from my cellphone, it was functioning but it won’t on the xbox. How do I resolve this issue?

:)

Ch4zuu, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?

Good evening, Savannah.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're PXN V9 steering wheel that's connected to your Xbox console will just turn off after a few seconds after being powered on.

This issue may be caused by settings in the Xbox that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the sterring wheel itself. So, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the steering wheel and the Xbox console.

2. Try connecting the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox console.

3. Check if there are any firmware updates available for your PXN V9 steering wheel and install them if there are any.

4. Try resetting your Xbox console by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.

If none of the steps above work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the PXN V9 steering wheel for further assistance. Refer to link below.

https://www.e-pxn.com/contact-us

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Ronnieee Win User

So my PXN v9 wheel was working and now it won’t turn on my controller connects but my wheel just won’t turn on. What do I do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your steering wheel problem.

You can check this thread and see if this can help you out:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Pataris026 Win User

I have a PXN V9 steering wheel and shifter and pedal combo. It's a wired setup. My Xbox one isn't recognizing it. Please help

I had the same problem and here is the story/solution.

The PXN V9 is a dual mode wheel (racing wheel and gamepad).

If you connect the shifter it becomes a racing wheel. (The problem is it's not recognized by most games).

If you un-connect the shifter it becomes a gamepad and you can play almost all racing games that support gamepad games with it.

And you can map buttons with the app too.

There is no way to shift from gamepad mode to wheel mode without un-connecting the shifter to my knowledge.

PXN other wheels including the V900 are just recognized as a gamepad, no wheel mode.

The diagram (up) is the one for the V900 who do not use a shifter and is always in gamepad mode.

So by not plugging the shifter it transform the V9 into a V900 and you play in gamepad mode in racing games.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

I got a pxn v9 and it is saying missing controller when I try to connect to Xbox one

6. CarTzy Win User

PXN V9 app does not switch to Xbox steering wheel

Hello Nathanael Keleta,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with your Steering Wheel. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

If you had followed the proper configuration instructions and you are still having issues, it would be more beneficial to reach out with the developers themselves.

V9 Manual

PXN Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd

Support: support@e-pxn.com

Though the controller is not listed as Supported Wheels for FH5

FH5: Supported Wheels and Devices – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

You may try to submit a ticket to see if what information they will provide you with regards on this issue

Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
Thema:

PXN V9 steering wheel

1. PXN V9 steering wheel - Similar Threads - PXN steering wheel

2. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  3. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  4. Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...: Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according to the Totoril in the steering wheel box)....
  5. pxn v9

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    pxn v9: So i have been useing my pxn v9 for a while and its been good but a couple days ago it started acting bad and it would turn, blink really fast and then turn off. I have triend installing firmwares...
  6. How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?: I’ve had my PXN V9 for months, I know how to connect it the right way not so much on the programming. I’ve recently haven’t played it on my console(Xbox) and my Pxn is a wired connected. So I...
  7. pxn v10 blinking light

in XBoX on Consoles
    pxn v10 blinking light: so my pxn v10 connects and works for 5 minutes but then it starts blinking green and disconnects does anyone know what i can do to fix this i also have a video i can show you if you want...
  8. hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...: hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light starts to blink on it then it turns off. what can i do to solve this? 893276bc-13a8-4281-8832-cc0607f38627
  9. When i follow the instructions to connect my pxn v3 pro steering wheel the wheel red LED...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i follow the instructions to connect my pxn v3 pro steering wheel the wheel red LED...: I follow all the steps and the red led only lights up once the goes out again. It doesn't want to connect successfully 8980f260-3215-48ba-ab71-e880242f8002
  10. We can’t get the PXN V9 steering wheel set to connect with xbox one. The cord it came with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can’t get the PXN V9 steering wheel set to connect with xbox one. The cord it came with...: How can we connect the steering wheel to the xbox? 32f83227-fcbc-46fe-bf1c-8941dfc25fc7