PvZ 2 Progress gone after re-bought on steam

Discus and support PvZ 2 Progress gone after re-bought on steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I recently re-bought PVZ 2 on steam when I went to play it on my xbox all my progress had gone and it gave me the starting tutorial again even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark lawson1, May 27, 2023.

1. mark lawson1
    mark lawson1 Guest

When I recently re-bought PVZ 2 on steam when I went to play it on my xbox all my progress had gone and it gave me the starting tutorial again even though all of my achievements were still there in there pls help as I have had this since the first game and I really am stuck.

:)

mark lawson1, May 27, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Just to clarify, It's your Xbox that lost its progress, is that correct? If you are connected to Xbox Live then your progress should be saved on the cloud. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to recover your progress.

First, try removing and re-adding your profile to your console

You can remove an Xbox profile from your console without signing in to the account. To do so:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then do a power cycle by holding the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Wait for at least 60 seconds before turning it back on then add your profile back to your console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

Let's try that for now and let me know what happens next.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/account-pro...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Okan Berkay ERÇETİ Win User

Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

I downloaded the Forza 5 for the first time via Microsoft Store, i played and i deleted the game. (I played with gamepass)

I bought Forza 5 from Steam and i linked my xbox account with steam, but when i start the game and logged in with my xbox account, my all progress is gone.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Lost my Microsoft account and Can’t access my steam game (Microsoft Flight simulator 2020)

You're welcome, med saad.

Here are my answers to your questions:

1.) If you have bought the games from Microsoft Store or Xbox app or had Xbox Game Pass subscription; games, order history, and game progress will be inaccessible. However, to fully answer your question, if you mean you are trying to access the games (bought from Steam) using different Microsoft Account, that subjective to the terms and condition of Steam and it will be best to discuss it with them.

2.) If you already had the license to play the game/s, I think it will not be necessary to re-buy it from Steam. But again, please contact support.

Contact Steam Support: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

We hope this helps and have a great day!

Regards,

5. abdulhkeem Win User

small issue on windows 10 fall update "threshold 2"

i dont know how but its fixed after i re-installed the game but i did this over and over before to no avail and this time all my progress is gone and it;s fixed.

sorry for posting before checking it again.
  6. dempup Win User

Plants vs zombies 2 EA servers

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Have you trying seaching solutions at the PvZ GW2 Forum.
Thema:

1. PvZ 2 Progress gone after re-bought on steam - Similar Threads - PvZ Progress gone

2. How to move items from Xbox to PC in Pvz Gw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to move items from Xbox to PC in Pvz Gw2?: I recently bought Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 for PC because I missed playing it on Xbox, but I lost all my save even though I bought it on the same account and did everything right. How do...
  3. PvZ GW2 Time Played Stat not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ GW2 Time Played Stat not showing: Just out of curiosity, I'm a bit obsessed with stats and I don't know why there's no stats (Time Played) showing up for certain games. For some games, it says e.g. 15d 12hr 34m (for Overwatch)...
  4. How Do I merge my pvz gw1 save data from my pc to my xbox or vice versa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I merge my pvz gw1 save data from my pc to my xbox or vice versa?: I have all of my old save data stored on my pc through ea play, but I cant seem to figure out how to transfer it to my xbox so my cousin can use my save data 2d9425a9-336b-4f1c-924c-6355d8f77795
  5. PvZ GW2 is not working on my pc from cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ GW2 is not working on my pc from cloud gaming: So i was trying to play GW2 but every time i try to play the screen goes black or it just shows that green rocket and i am getting annoyed and i dont know what to do...
  6. I cant play pvz garden warfare on pc

in XboX Insiders
    I cant play pvz garden warfare on pc: so i just bought pc game pass and i was really hoping to play pvz garden warfare so i tried to download ea, it said it had downloaded but i cant find it anywhere not even in the folders so i...
  7. [Mod removed] is going on with pvz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed] is going on with pvz: I get frequent disconnects from ea servers and game is choppy. Game often unplayable, frustrating. Console reboots unhelpful. Please fix. 893f31e4-63d7-4188-ae69-75ba406b8bd1
  8. Pvz gw2 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pvz gw2 is not working: Will not start and when I use Xbox helping thng won't work for my game! ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ 49e2ec76-d472-4704-adf4-26c39cc666fc
  9. PvZ Reserve Data Delete?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ Reserve Data Delete?: Me And My Bro Are Trying To Delete The Cloud Save Data For PvZ On Our XB1 But When We Check In The 360 CSD Menu It Doesn't Show HALP! a20625e8-2e01-413d-b73f-28a779d5b316
  10. Game/360/pvz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game/360/pvz: It says i need to download a 360 account but i dont have 1 what can I do? 17818a60-e471-484c-b17d-21a4500a5096