Puzzles Won't Download in Windows 10

Discus and support Puzzles Won't Download in Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased many puzzles. It take my gold and says its downloading but will not download anything. Everything else is working fine. Please Fix.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StringierEel1, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Puzzles Won't Download in Windows 10

I have purchased many puzzles. It take my gold and says its downloading but will not download anything. Everything else is working fine. Please Fix.

:)

StringierEel1, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Puzzle collections purchased with gold bars won't download. U sing Windows 10

MajesticCub996, Sep 14, 2017
  3. KennethReid
    KennethReid Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

I have the same problem. When I first got Windows 10, I had no problems downloading any of the puzzles. I had to reinstall Windows 10 about 2 months ago, and since then, I have not been able to download any of the puzzles (99.5% of which I had already purchased
    with points). When I try to download any of the puzzles, it crashes.

KennethReid, Sep 14, 2017
  4. KennethReid Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

I have the same problem. When I first got Windows 10, I had no problems downloading any of the puzzles. I had to reinstall Windows 10 about 2 months ago, and since then, I have not been able to download any of the puzzles (99.5% of which I had already purchased
    with points). When I try to download any of the puzzles, it crashes.
  5. GoodlyKnight954 Win User

Can't download any puzzles

I am having the same problem. Running windows 10 on premium and still wont download purchased puzzle
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I can't download any new puzzles. Not free or bought with puzzle credit coins. What to do?

Hey there -

Can you try to >>uninstall<< the game and re-download it to see if you are
    able to download the puzzles then?

Keep us posted. :)
  7. OK Fowl Win User

puzzles won't download

8. BGCSOCAL Win User

puzzles won't download

Thema:

Puzzles Won't Download in Windows 10

1. Puzzles Won't Download in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Puzzles Won't Download

2. Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles: Dear Gaming Sages, I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the seasoned navigators of digital realms, immersed in the pulse of gaming adventures. Alas, my trusted Xbox, the gateway to...
  3. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister: I can't find a solution for the Bonus Twister in this puzzle. The letters given are "AADEGHO". ba4ffc61-4486-4687-b7f8-561a1aaa61cf
  6. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  8. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  9. Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...: Why is microsoft solitaire collection Tri Peaks for September 2023 Unsolverable? ded94d9d-176b-4878-8178-480026bf8804
  10. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7