Puzzles keep freezing

Discus and support Puzzles keep freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My own selection of puzzles, keeps freezing up and picture and pieces won't move. Do I need to reinstall the program? This is getting really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JazzyFurball450, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Puzzles keep freezing

My own selection of puzzles, keeps freezing up and picture and pieces won't move. Do I need to reinstall the program? This is getting really frustrating.

:)

JazzyFurball450, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Freezing

Jigsaw puzzles keep freezing up & cannot download any new puzzles! Please help!

FellowSky362758, Sep 4, 2017
  3. freezing up

WHY does the puzzles keep freezing up. VERY frustrating to try to do a puzzle. Is there any way to fix it?

FreckledFrog692, Sep 4, 2017
  4. HereBeast349980 Win User

puzzle keeps freezing

I just wanted to add to my previous post. The operating system of my pc is windows 8.1
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Puzzle game keep freezing!!!

6. Seaelf22 Win User

Freezing Ads

I'm having the same problem. It is about time to FIX it! If this keeps up, I will NOT pay to get rid of the ads, I will quit first!

STOP FREEZING/SLOWING DOWN PUZZLE SOLVING!
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

Microsoft puzzles keep freezing up

Heya!

Let's reset the app and see if that solves the problem!

The steps for that process are as follows:

1. Open the settings app.
    2. Navigate to System/apps.
    3. In the system sub-menu, navigate to Apps and Features
    4. Search for the app in question.
    5. After selecting the app, select advanced options.
    6. Tap reset.
    7. You may now re-open the app once more

Let us know how that goes and if you run into the same issue can you possibly share a video of what you are seeing?
  8. WonkierTomato15 Win User

Jigsaw Freezing issue

puzzle freezes when ads stop showing. aggervatimg.
Thema:

Puzzles keep freezing

1. Puzzles keep freezing - Similar Threads - Puzzles keep freezing

2. Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles: Dear Gaming Sages, I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the seasoned navigators of digital realms, immersed in the pulse of gaming adventures. Alas, my trusted Xbox, the gateway to...
  3. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister: I can't find a solution for the Bonus Twister in this puzzle. The letters given are "AADEGHO". ba4ffc61-4486-4687-b7f8-561a1aaa61cf
  6. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  8. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  9. Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...: Why is microsoft solitaire collection Tri Peaks for September 2023 Unsolverable? ded94d9d-176b-4878-8178-480026bf8804
  10. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7