Puzzle will not open since last Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Puzzle will not open since last Windows 10 Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two recent Windows 10 updates took place on the same day. They were: 1. 2017-09 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1703 for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angelaharenza, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Puzzle will not open since last Windows 10 Update

Two recent Windows 10 updates took place on the same day. They were:

1. 2017-09 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038806)

2. 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)

Not sure which might be the problem but MS Jigsaw immediately stopped working. It will not open. When I click to go to the game I get the icon 'as if' it were open down in the task bar but the actual window never opens. I can even hover over the icon and
    'see' the window but it doesn't actually exist. If there is a new puzzle available the corresponding web page does open introducing the new puzzle but alas still no window where the game is played.

Please fix.

:)

angelaharenza, Sep 16, 2017
  2. why will this not start up

Since last OS 10 update Jigsaw puzzle will not start up.

Jakethe5nake454, Sep 16, 2017
  3. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed.

josé albertopinto ribeiro, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Anton Cocu Win User

Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

Same issue here on a Windows 10 and a Windows 11 system. Issue was noticed since last friday.

Seems to be a bug in updates of last week.
  5. Realnibor555 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

Yep. Now mid-October. Always crashed when I finished a puzzle and then tried to open a new one; I had to re-open the program every time I wanted to do the next puzzle. I have bought a dozen or so new collections since I started Jigsaw (with upgrade to Windows
    10), but now I have the same problem others mention, namely that my account has been charged, but the collections will not download. After clicking the "Download" button, the square picture for the puzzle says, "Downloading..." but nothing happens --download
    indicator bar never gets any color (I've waited as much as an hour). I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to get the two collections I most recently purchased. I've done Windows updates, program restarts, PC restarts, and driver updates.
  6. KennethReid Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

I have the same problem. When I first got Windows 10, I had no problems downloading any of the puzzles. I had to reinstall Windows 10 about 2 months ago, and since then, I have not been able to download any of the puzzles (99.5% of which I had already purchased
    with points). When I try to download any of the puzzles, it crashes.
  7. RonWilcox7 Win User

Freezes every few minutes

using latest update in Win 10 puzzle freezes regardless of puzzle size. close out and open app and and experience same symptoms!

very frustrating love the app before the upgrade to larger puzzles. never had the problem before!
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

MS Jigsaw App issue

Hello!

Thank you for keeping us up to date. You stated that you completed an update. Which type of update was performed? Does this issue occur with every puzzle or a single puzzle? We recommend

making sure Windows 10 is up to date
    . The article we provided contains steps on how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Puzzle will not open since last Windows 10 Update

1. Puzzle will not open since last Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Puzzle open since

2. Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles: Dear Gaming Sages, I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the seasoned navigators of digital realms, immersed in the pulse of gaming adventures. Alas, my trusted Xbox, the gateway to...
  3. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister: I can't find a solution for the Bonus Twister in this puzzle. The letters given are "AADEGHO". ba4ffc61-4486-4687-b7f8-561a1aaa61cf
  6. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  8. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  9. Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...: Why is microsoft solitaire collection Tri Peaks for September 2023 Unsolverable? ded94d9d-176b-4878-8178-480026bf8804
  10. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7