Puzzl 79-Wordament

Discus and support Puzzl 79-Wordament in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Puzzle 79 in wordament does not recognize the words "indian" or "indians" 078ee48a-a94c-42e1-98f9-b6fffddfca60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FizzyMom, Jul 28, 2017.

1. FizzyMom
    FizzyMom Guest

Puzzl 79-Wordament

Puzzle 79 in wordament does not recognize the words "indian" or "indians"

:)

FizzyMom, Jul 28, 2017
  2. GLL030452
    GLL030452 Guest
    April Crosswords missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

This is second day of April, and there are still no April crosswords for the month.

There are Jumble puzzles and Wordament puzzles; just no Crossword puzzles.

Please advise how I should proceed and when the April Crossword puzzles will be available.

A quick response is appreciated.

GLL030452, Jul 28, 2017
  3. GLL030452
    GLL030452 Guest
    Wordament and Jumble for April now missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I have been progressing through Jumbles and Wordament puzzles in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for the month of April and as of last night, I had progressed about a third of the way through April puzzles.

Today, there are no April games for either Jumbles or Wordament. Not just my progress is missing; the entire month of April for both categories is missing.

I uninstalled Microsoft ultimate Word Games and reinstalled, restarted my PC (Windows 10), and the April puzzles for Jumble and Wordament categories are still not there.

As per discussed in my previous 2 posts for this month, April Crosswords have never been available and Microsoft has responded with the usual "we are working on things you will like for future release and we are unable to focus on the missing April Crosswords".

Please assist with problem for missing Wordament and Jumble subsets of puzzles in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. April is proving to be very disappointing.

Gerry Lawson (a premium purchaser of the game)

GLL030452, Jul 28, 2017
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

WORDAMENT

Has there been confirmation of added puzzles for wordament?
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

Hi there JinjerD, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you are having difficulties with a specific puzzle in Microsoft Wordament.

Since this issue is happening with Microsoft Wordament, it will be necessary for you to reach out directly to the Microsoft Casual Games Support team using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

They are responsible for resolving or assisting with issues related to Microsoft's Casual Games, such as Microsoft Wordament.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are fellow gamers like you, trying to help and guide other players.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. DeirdreHumphrey Win User

Twister and Wordament MUGames

I went through each game and clicked 3 times to get to next puzzle and finally got back to World 16 and and level 119 and things were back to normal, but it took nearly 3 weeks and was very boring. Now I am righting Wordament. Good Luck
  7. Niko1664 Win User

Crosswords

Hi MarkGreenOP

On Ultimate Games Commmunity forum found it exist a map a old games called "sunday" on the right of wordament link to sunday puzzles to do the old from previous years. Have you tried them ?
  8. banej Win User

Daily Challenge Bug And Grey Avatar in Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 8

This is a long shot, not sure whether it's related.

-

SOURCE: http://wordament.com/2012/12/29/wordament-is-mostly-functional/

Windows Azure is continuing to experience an outage that is impacting hosted apps / sites.

-

At this time, we are serving games in all puzzle languages. Persistent leaderboards and player stats are accruing in all puzzle languages except English. English continues to remain impacted.

-

We expect to hear the next update from the Windows Azure team at 1:00 AM PST, Dec 30th.
Thema:

Puzzl 79-Wordament

1. Puzzl 79-Wordament - Similar Threads - Puzzl Wordament

2. Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles: Dear Gaming Sages, I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the seasoned navigators of digital realms, immersed in the pulse of gaming adventures. Alas, my trusted Xbox, the gateway to...
  3. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister: I can't find a solution for the Bonus Twister in this puzzle. The letters given are "AADEGHO". ba4ffc61-4486-4687-b7f8-561a1aaa61cf
  6. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  8. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  9. Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...: Why is microsoft solitaire collection Tri Peaks for September 2023 Unsolverable? ded94d9d-176b-4878-8178-480026bf8804
  10. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7