Putting in Season 2 Sports for Kinect

Discus and support Putting in Season 2 Sports for Kinect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get my putts to travel a reasonable distance. If I want to putt the ball 20 feet, I need to swing the putter hard enough (in comparison to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WailedTiger731, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Putting in Season 2 Sports for Kinect

I cannot get my putts to travel a reasonable distance. If I want to putt the ball 20 feet, I need to swing the putter hard enough (in comparison to real life) to knock the ball 80 feet. In the game, often I cannot swing hard enough on my putt to even get
    the ball close to the hole. By comparison, all woods, iron and pitch shot seem to travel a reasonable distance based upon the swing mechanics.

:)

WailedTiger731, Jan 2, 2014
  2. kinect sports 1

The game kinect sports season 1 does not detect the player. Season 2 and other games for kinect detect the player.

WellbornYeti599, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Best Kinect Game?

Kinect Sports Season 1 & 2

Main Event-5A0236C8-037A-4BF1-8548-A883D9DB2078, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Main Event-5A0236C8- Win User

Best Kinect Game?

Kinect Sports Season 1 & 2
  5. Mohammed Hosain Win User

Kinect sports disc not working

Yes they do including Season 2 of Kinect Sports
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

If i haved money to to buy stuff when i at mall of america.

@Mafivee I think Get SILLENT HILL HD COLLECTION, KINECT SPORTS SEASON 1 AND KINECT DISNEYLAND ADVANCUER. If I have more moeny. I will pick up three more games( SILENT HIL DOWNPORE,KINECT SPORTS SEASON 2 and LEGO BATMAN 2.). That if it all goes well.
  7. Abovelyric1260 Win User

kinest ports season 2 problem

i did all that but still nothing happened.the kinect is working with other games but it does not work with kinectic sports season 2
  8. ANDYC2008 Win User

Can't download Kinect Sports to my Xbox 360 Slim Console

I've got the same problem but mine is with Kinect Sports Season Two, it gets to 8% then sticks there for a while then says "Can't Download Kinect Sports Season 2". I've tried deleting and re-downloading the game but it still comes up with that notification.
    Hope Microsoft fixes this bug
Thema:

Putting in Season 2 Sports for Kinect

1. Putting in Season 2 Sports for Kinect - Similar Threads - Putting Season Sports

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  8. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  9. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  10. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...