Putting a new email onto old Xbox account

Discus and support Putting a new email onto old Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have an old Xbox account that doesn’t have a email (anymore) because I made a new one (not this one) with the same email is there a way I can put... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CosmicCosm0s, Mar 18, 2023.

1. CosmicCosm0s
    CosmicCosm0s Guest

So I have an old Xbox account that doesn’t have a email (anymore) because I made a new one (not this one) with the same email is there a way I can put a new email onto that account so I can have my stuff back

:)

CosmicCosm0s, Mar 18, 2023
  2. CosmicCosm0s Win User

I’m not sure it had a phone number because when me and my dad made it I was younger, all I remember is the username Louie dremmer. no I don’t have access to it anymore
  3. Rostom L Win User

I see. Please be advised that due to our account security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover or make changes to our account information and verify our account ownership. It is required that we know the primary alias or email address of the account to start the recovery.

You may instead try the link below to check your phone number or possible email address that may be linked to the account:
    https://account.live.com/username/recover

***Tip: try to review your email history and look for traces of your old account by checking your order confirmation emails or any changes that were made into that account before.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi CosmicCosm0s!

May I know what alias are you using with your old Xbox account? Does it only have a phone number?

And to confirm, do you still have access to it? Or could you still sign it in via the Microsoft website https://account.microsoft.com/ ?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Cannot swap emails for account.

If the email that you are trying to add to the old account is already a Microsoft account you will not be able to put the email onto the old account since it would not know what account to sign into when you go to sign into the account.

You would either need to put in an email that is not already a Microsoft account.
  6. NO32 Win User

Xbox Email

Is there a way to put the Xbox account only onto a separate email?
Thema:

1. Putting a new email onto old Xbox account - Similar Threads - Putting email onto

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. How do I put the Xbox account only in a different email address ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I put the Xbox account only in a different email address ?: My ex partner has his Xbox account under my Microsoft email account. How do I go about changing the email for his Xbox account but keeping my Microsoft account at the same time?...
  5. my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...: i have 100% of the information needed with screen shots clips a YouTube channel with me playing on my account also proof of payments serial numbers and ip address i also have the x box i have the...
  6. If I put in an appeal and then change the email on my account do I still receive the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I put in an appeal and then change the email on my account do I still receive the email?: After receiving a suspension for something I didn't do I submitted an appeal on the suspension, but about 12 hours later I changed my email to an email I had access to....
  7. I put my main email as an alias request

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put my main email as an alias request: So i have an account on xbox but i accidentally put the accounts email as an alias request onto another account i have and i want to cancel it but i cant log into my second accounts email i can...
  8. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  9. i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...: how do i change it so it does this ive changed my email preferences but it still uses the old one for my xbox account c9c13cc5-9c86-430a-bc0b-e29095a15517
  10. How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo: Please help me to change email for xboxlive account that had a error in the typing 3a8e287c-c236-424b-b6fe-7d87dc489228