Putting a Microsoft account on Xbox with a different Microsoft account, but switching it to...

Discus and support Putting a Microsoft account on Xbox with a different Microsoft account, but switching it to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already have a Xbox account linked to my Microsoft account, but I don’t want it it any more because I already have a new one on a another email is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethan Grimshaw, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Putting a Microsoft account on Xbox with a different Microsoft account, but switching it to...

I already have a Xbox account linked to my Microsoft account, but I don’t want it it any more because I already have a new one on a another email is there a way that I could put my account that I have that I’m using for this question as the primary Microsoft account for the one on the Xbox And remove the one that I don’t use anymore? And if there is, is there any video or links that you could help me with?

Basically I want the Microsoft account that I’m using now to be the one for the Xbox, but also getting rid of the old Xbox account that I don’t use

:)

Ethan Grimshaw, Mar 15, 2023
  2. ABAxStorm Win User

Is it possible to merge two accounts?

You may do a account swap. What it does, is it takes your gamertag and puts it to the new Microsoft Account you want it associated with.

Xbox Live gamertags are associated with a Microsoft account for sign-in purposes. If you want to switch your existing gamertag to a different Microsoft account, see Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account for information about how to do this.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hotmail/Outlook account - changing Xbox registered email address

4. Jesse E' Win User

how can i connect my microsoft account to my switch if it says failed

Is your Microsoft account linked to a different Switch account or your Switch account linked to a different Microsoft account?
  5. WPAK Win User

Login email address

6. PalZer0 Win User

emails

Thema:

Putting a Microsoft account on Xbox with a different Microsoft account, but switching it to...

1. Putting a Microsoft account on Xbox with a different Microsoft account, but switching it to... - Similar Threads - Putting Microsoft account

2. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  3. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...: My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am...
  4. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  5. I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...: I go onto the website but when I put in my password it won’t stop loading on the website 2911c90b-c1bb-49c2-a557-a1d42dab7a58
  6. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  7. Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account: [img] [img] Waiting for 3 days didn’t help… 0a1f740b-ebf8-4863-b35a-5b93e7ddcc15
  8. Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...: I'm currently recovering from some type of theft of all of my personal information. To summarize, I don't have access to my gmail account I used to log into my Microsoft account. The phone number...
  9. How to put a new microsoft account on MSFS?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to put a new microsoft account on MSFS?: Hello. I've had MSFS for a while but then temporarily removed it and it had a Microsoft account of mine on it. Only now I don't have the password anymore and "forgot password" doesn't...
  10. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...