Put in wrong email

Discus and support Put in wrong email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Makayla Briggs, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Put in wrong email

I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play fortnite?

:)

Makayla Briggs, Jan 27, 2023
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Put in wrong email

As an alternative, do it on a PC (or Mac):

0) Since these web pages are .ASPX pages, this is best done with Internet Explorer. If you don't have IE, Safari or Firefox are better than Chrome.

1) Go to http://account.live.com and sign in there with the Microsoft ID (formerly the Windows Live ID), the email address used to create the XBL account.

2) Please select Rename account to replace your Microsoft ID with a new one. It may prompt you to add 'proofs', security data needed to recover your account and verify your identity. If so, please provide that information: If not, then we'll catch up in
    the next step.

3) Sign out, go back to http://account.live.com and sign in there with the new Microsoft ID.

4) If it did not already prompt you for the security info, go down towards the bottom of the Account Summary page and click on Edit security info to add in the your cellphone number, an alternate email address and the Security Question and its Secret Answer.
    Save the changes then verify the 'proofs' you have just provided.
  3. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Put in wrong email

Hello TootieSuperset5! Try these steps to change the Microsoft Account that is associated with your sons Gamertag! I hope this helps!

-

Can I switch my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

You can change the Microsoft account that is associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here’s how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings and select Account.

[table][tr][td][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security.
    2. Select Change Windows Live ID. (Your Windows Live ID is your Microsoft account.

Find out more
      .)
      Do one of the following:
      • If you have another Microsoft account, select Yes.
      • If you do not have another Microsoft account, go to
        accounts.live.com
        and click Sign up. After you have another Microsoft account set up, select
        Yes and continue with the next step.
    3. Enter the password for the Microsoft account that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    4. Enter the email address and the password for the new Microsoft account that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    5. Select Yes, change to change the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    6. Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or
      Done to finish.
    Notes

• When you change your Microsoft account, your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new Microsoft account.
    • You can make only one Microsoft account change for a given gamertag every 30 days.
    • You must also wait 30 days after your gamertag is downloaded from Xbox LIVE before you can switch that gamertag to a different Microsoft account. If 30 days have not passed since the gamertag was downloaded, you’ll get an error message.
    • Before you can change the Microsoft account associated with a child account, you must provide the Microsoft account information for the adult account that has parental control.
    • You can choose to require input of your Microsoft account password to sign in to Xbox LIVE. For more information on how to do this, see

Password-protect your Xbox LIVE profile

Why do I get a ”Sorry, we can’t change your Microsoft account right now” error when I try to make a change to my Microsoft account?

You can make only one Microsoft account change for a given Xbox LIVE gamertag every 30 days. If 30 days haven’t passed since the last time the Microsoft account was changed, you’ll receive the error message “Sorry, we can’t change your Microsoft account
    right now.”

Note You also must wait 30 days after your gamertag is downloaded from Xbox LIVE before you can switch that gamertag to a different Microsoft account.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Put in wrong email

Hi Makayla, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but once we have successfully redeemed a code we can't undo the changes.
  5. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Put in wrong email

If the links do not work that are in my post, go
    here
    and scroll to the bottom of the page to use the links!
  6. Big Otis 24 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

need help when i first got my 360 i put in the wrong email on it so now i have the xbox one since the email is wrong i cant get on it and its my good acc
Thema:

Put in wrong email

1. Put in wrong email - Similar Threads - Put wrong email

2. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  5. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  6. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  7. i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account

in XBoX on Windows
    i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account: i’ve put my xbox gift card on my account when i was meant to put it on my sons how do i change it 2d32073b-78ff-4e4b-8338-81e1083a1c0a
  8. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...
  9. put wrong email down for rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    put wrong email down for rewards: hi there ive put down wrong email for my rewards can i change this so it goes to correct email addresss abfe1362-b770-4f2c-b192-1b5e710bc3ee
  10. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...: I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game d66d16f4-16c7-4d34-b61b-103040630dab