put in money in wrong account please help transfer

Discus and support put in money in wrong account please help transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i put in some prepaiad codes to a child family member account that i can not use so can you please transfer my money back thanks?!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InfiniityXpanda, Nov 1, 2017.

1. put in money in wrong account please help transfer

i put in some prepaiad codes to a child family member account that i can not use so can you please transfer my money back thanks?!

:)

InfiniityXpanda, Nov 1, 2017
  2. JefFortier
    JefFortier Guest
    xbox giftcards

I have bought 2 xbox giftcards but I put the codes in the wrong account, I still have the money on my microsoft account, can I transfer it to an other xbbox account ?

JefFortier, Nov 1, 2017
  3. Money put into wrong account

Ok thank you - I did chat to support the other day but they were unhelpful - I'll try again

CageyArrow75424, Nov 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing, but generally it is not possible to transfer funds between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing, but generally it is not possible to transfer funds between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Money

I have put money onto the wrong xbox account. Is there anyway of switching this onto an account i actually use
    Unfortunately not. No. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Money put into wrong account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. CageyArrow75424 Win User

Money put into wrong account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Ok thank you - I did chat to support the other day but they were unhelpful - I'll try again
  9. MaxDarren2000 Win User

Xbox Live Prepaid Card Code on wrong account!!!!

I put 10 pound pre paid card on wrong account and don't remember the password to that account could u transfer it to my other account please
Thema:

1. put in money in wrong account please help transfer - Similar Threads - put money wrong

2. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  3. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  4. Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account: [img] [img] Waiting for 3 days didn’t help… 0a1f740b-ebf8-4863-b35a-5b93e7ddcc15
  5. When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...

in XBoX on Windows
    When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...: When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card? aa2491ad-3861-49d7-bfd5-e6d9d66ab7cb
  6. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up: Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still...
  7. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  8. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...: My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help...
  9. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  10. Money put into wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money put into wrong account: Hi guys New to this so sorry. Bought my son an xbox 1S and he created an account for him and for me. Somehow we created 2 accounts for him and he has nice progress now with Forza Horizon3 so he...