put game on wrong account

Discus and support put game on wrong account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the new x-box one x today and i accidently installed my star wars game under a wrong account and need to get it put on the right account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob Dowalter, May 20, 2020.

1. Rob Dowalter
    Rob Dowalter Guest

I bought the new x-box one x today and i accidently installed my star wars game under a wrong account and need to get it put on the right account, please help......

Rob

:)

Rob Dowalter, May 20, 2020
  2. SaltyOnion32 Win User

You don’t install a game under an account you just buy a game with a certain account so as long as the account you bought the game with are on the console you should be able to play the game fine with no problems with whatever account you want
  3. ghostie126 Win User

You can game share to get it on your other account
  4. Smwutches Win User

Money put into wrong account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. CageyArrow75424 Win User

Money put into wrong account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Ok thank you - I did chat to support the other day but they were unhelpful - I'll try again
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Game serial put onto the wrong account.

All sales are final and digital content is linked to specific accounts. If an account is banned access to that content is lost. Your behavior resulted in said ban and you will not be rewarded for poor behavior. If you wish to purchase a new license for
    the game to apply to a non-banned account you're more than welcome.

Good day.
Thema:

1. put game on wrong account - Similar Threads - put game wrong

2. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  3. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  4. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  5. I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...: Black screen, not working, please help I can show all setting if you need 900b7b96-5cd4-4c99-b1e6-67718b32d3a1
  6. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  7. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  8. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...: I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game d66d16f4-16c7-4d34-b61b-103040630dab
  9. Game serial put onto the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game serial put onto the wrong account.: So recently I have bought "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition" on Steam, after launching the game I was asked to log into a windows live account, which I did. I had thought it was just for playing...
  10. i put a wrong e-mail when i did everything and now i cant exchange my "choose a game"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i put a wrong e-mail when i did everything and now i cant exchange my "choose a game": i dont know if you could eliminate the other code from the e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...