Put 30 $ onwrong account

Discus and support Put 30 $ onwrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; well I was signed in on another account and put 30$ on it. When I wanted to put it on main account to buy ghost recon which is half off right now and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II KojacK II, Oct 15, 2017.

1. II KojacK II
    II KojacK II Guest

Put 30 $ onwrong account

well I was signed in on another account and put 30$ on it. When I wanted to put it on main account to buy ghost recon which is half off right now and I messed up. ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE IT TO MY MAIN

:)

II KojacK II, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Kimberlu82
    Kimberlu82 Guest
    Is there any way I can can connect an account on the xbox to an already made xbox live account?

Account creation falls into the 30 days rule also. So if the gamertag that was first connected to Live or if you have already put the 2nd local account on Live, changing the email (Microsoft Account/WLID) has to wait 30 days.

Kimberlu82, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Changing my email ERROR!!!

is the NEW email account over 30 days old?

I have seen the where the new emailk/wlid has to be 30 days old to put it on a xbox acct

daniellemason-botsford, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Put 30 $ onwrong account

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do, but generally funds cannot be transferred between accounts. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Put 30 $ onwrong account

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do, but generally funds cannot be transferred between accounts. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kimberlu82 Win User

Is there any way I can can connect an account on the xbox to an already made xbox live account?

Account creation falls into the 30 days rule also. So if the gamertag that was first connected to Live or if you have already put the 2nd local account on Live, changing the email (Microsoft Account/WLID) has to wait 30 days.
  7. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

Changing my email ERROR!!!

is the NEW email account over 30 days old?

I have seen the where the new emailk/wlid has to be 30 days old to put it on a xbox acct
  8. choppyseize Win User

HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do at this time. You can't transfer funds between accounts and you've already put the money into your account. You will have to use the money with the account it was redeemed to or put an additional 30$ into the other
    account you want to use.
  9. Kimberlu82 Win User

De-associating Email Address

For security purposes, account creation, and downloading a gamertag puts in a 30 day rule that stops being able to change the WLID.
Thema:

Put 30 $ onwrong account

1. Put 30 $ onwrong account - Similar Threads - Put onwrong account

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  8. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  9. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  10. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...