Put 30 $ onwrong account

Discus and support Put 30 $ onwrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; well I was signed in on another account and put 30$ on it. When I wanted to put it on main account to buy ghost recon which is half off right now and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II KojacK II, Oct 15, 2017.

1. II KojacK II
    II KojacK II Guest

Put 30 $ onwrong account

well I was signed in on another account and put 30$ on it. When I wanted to put it on main account to buy ghost recon which is half off right now and I messed up. ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE IT TO MY MAIN

:)

II KojacK II, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Kimberlu82
    Kimberlu82 Guest
    Is there any way I can can connect an account on the xbox to an already made xbox live account?

Account creation falls into the 30 days rule also. So if the gamertag that was first connected to Live or if you have already put the 2nd local account on Live, changing the email (Microsoft Account/WLID) has to wait 30 days.

Kimberlu82, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Changing my email ERROR!!!

is the NEW email account over 30 days old?

I have seen the where the new emailk/wlid has to be 30 days old to put it on a xbox acct

daniellemason-botsford, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Put 30 $ onwrong account

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do, but generally funds cannot be transferred between accounts. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Put 30 $ onwrong account

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do, but generally funds cannot be transferred between accounts. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kimberlu82 Win User

Is there any way I can can connect an account on the xbox to an already made xbox live account?

Account creation falls into the 30 days rule also. So if the gamertag that was first connected to Live or if you have already put the 2nd local account on Live, changing the email (Microsoft Account/WLID) has to wait 30 days.
  7. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

Changing my email ERROR!!!

is the NEW email account over 30 days old?

I have seen the where the new emailk/wlid has to be 30 days old to put it on a xbox acct
  8. choppyseize Win User

HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do at this time. You can't transfer funds between accounts and you've already put the money into your account. You will have to use the money with the account it was redeemed to or put an additional 30$ into the other
    account you want to use.
  9. Kimberlu82 Win User

De-associating Email Address

For security purposes, account creation, and downloading a gamertag puts in a 30 day rule that stops being able to change the WLID.
Thema:

Put 30 $ onwrong account

1. Put 30 $ onwrong account - Similar Threads - Put onwrong account

2. I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?: I was planning on making a new account and when I changed my Gamertag, my old name was immediately taken and placed on an account with 0 gamerscore. This is the second time it has happened with...
  3. I think my account got hacked and is being used somewhere else. How do I put a stop to this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account got hacked and is being used somewhere else. How do I put a stop to this?: I posted earlier about issues with my account. I decided to just create a new account but ended up not being able to play my digitally purchased games on the system which is the home system for...
  4. What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”: When I try to put my profile address it says there is a problem and I can’t get the game I want to play 55c96547-0f8b-47d4-b2de-5151152e3fad
  5. if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work?: i was looking on eb games for a controller and wanted a rechargeable battery aswell, the battery says its for Xbox one but didn't say if it worked on Xbox one s. what do you think?...
  6. I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.: I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7 day one overlaps it. As said I haven’t been...
  7. After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...: After i press on the Network i want to connect, it redirects me right into the ''Connecting'' Screen without letting me put my Password. PS : I fully restarted my XBOX One so I can't go into the...
  8. Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?: I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind paying but after doing a little research I...
  9. I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game...: I purchase $80 xbox disk CD and now I am being charged to play the game on my system I'm trying to get a refund from where I purchased it and they are telling me they cannot reform me my money...
  10. xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in.: hi. my xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in. then the fan speeds up makes alot of noise and shuts down. when i come back on it and an over heating warning...