Push offline achievements?

Discus and support Push offline achievements? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past few months I have been without internet, how ever been still playing my games in story mode offline. I just got my internet back up, and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ambition vL, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Ambition vL
    Ambition vL Guest

The past few months I have been without internet, how ever been still playing my games in story mode offline. I just got my internet back up, and I've noticed the achievements I've unlocked offline, are not coming up no matter how long I play the specific
    game for. Is there any trick to push these achievements I've unlocked offline? A couple years ago, all I had to do is load up the game and they would all come up one after the other at once...

:)

Ambition vL, Oct 11, 2017
  2. How do I appear OFFLINE at sign in?

Quite simply before you log out, go to home, where it shows your gamer picture, name and gamertag move to that option and push A. Then select my profile, you'll see appear online, change it to appear offline.

Then when you sign out, it will keep you as offline, but also when you sign in next it will still say you're appearing offline until you change it.

DragonHunterUK, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Worms Revolution Multiplayer Question

Hey there MorphinePWNZ,

Worms Revolution does have Offline multiplayer for up to four players. What happens when you power up another controller, and push start on that controller?

Let us know.

Thanks!

Mister Parks, Oct 11, 2017
  4. burgerboyrye Win User

Glitches minecraft achievement

Hey,

Tried that but no luck I'm afraid. I've also tried it offline but that didn't push it either. Had no response on the minecraft support page
  5. Cruzinkiller Win User

Xbox one wireless problem

I've tried that, once I do try, and I push reset, it won't reset, and I can't push go offline, so that doesn't work, last night i just unplugged the xbox from power and I'm gonna try to power it up and see what happens.
  6. NLB I aM Wagz Win User

Cant play

They are pushing people to ps4 what kind of game system won't allow offline play. I have always been a defender of Xbox live but they are losing me now
  7. DragonHunterUK Win User

How do I appear OFFLINE at sign in?

Quite simply before you log out, go to home, where it shows your gamer picture, name and gamertag move to that option and push A. Then select my profile, you'll see appear online, change it to appear offline.

Then when you sign out, it will keep you as offline, but also when you sign in next it will still say you're appearing offline until you change it.
  8. AnthonyCarlisle Win User

Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline

Have the same issue, also had the game for awhile [digital copy] and I would've sworn single player was offline. But I tried to start it up & it does nothing. For a game that's over 123 gigs, offline mode not being an option is a slap in the face to consumers.

I haven't found a work around & believe offline got scrapped when they did that multiplayer separation push year or so ago.

At least we can still play rdr1 offline. Better game anyway imo.
Thema:

1. Push offline achievements? - Similar Threads - Push offline achievements

2. Sweepstakes keeps getting pushed back

in XBoX on Windows
    Sweepstakes keeps getting pushed back: I entered the Sweepstakes: Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Custom PC Bundle sweepstakes 3-4 months ago. And the winners have been pushed back twice and today was the day they said to check. I've checked...
  3. My Xbox Controller's left stick isn't registering when I push it to the right. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller's left stick isn't registering when I push it to the right. What do I do?: I have a standard Xbox One Controller that I just unboxed after like six months but when I popped in the batteries and gave it a whirl, the left stick wouldn't work when I pushed it right....
  4. My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.: I just had to replace the potentiometer on my series 2 elite controller to fix the common stick drift issue. After struggling but successfully screwing the thumbstick cap back on at the correct...
  5. Xbox series X controller left stick constantly registered as pushed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller left stick constantly registered as pushed in: My xbox series X controller permanently thinks the left stick is clicked in even though it is not, whenever i play a game that has the left stick as an input it either wont work or will constantly...
  6. My Xbox controller's left stick when pushed forward and to the right, it registers for my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left stick when pushed forward and to the right, it registers for my...: I have tried in many different games so I know it is the controller, only slight things like in games where I would look around and move quite a bit while moving straight and to the right my...
  7. Why does my PC think the joystick is being pushed up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my PC think the joystick is being pushed up?: I've been having a problem with Windows applications that take input from Xbox controllers (the start menu, Windows Photos, the Xbox apps, etc.) thinking that I'm pushing up on the left joystick....
  8. Trying to push Shift + A in Game Stops Movement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to push Shift + A in Game Stops Movement: So I've been having this issue for awhile, in certain games where Shift is the Run button, I can't hold Shift + A to run Left. Shift + D works for running Right, but completely stops movement with...
  9. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk: I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse...
  10. How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...: I game offline since I have no internet connection at home. Occasionally I need to connect to a network for updates, or new games. I had almost completed Lego Indiana Jones offline. When I...