Push offline achievements?

Discus and support Push offline achievements? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past few months I have been without internet, how ever been still playing my games in story mode offline. I just got my internet back up, and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ambition vL, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Ambition vL
    Ambition vL Guest

The past few months I have been without internet, how ever been still playing my games in story mode offline. I just got my internet back up, and I've noticed the achievements I've unlocked offline, are not coming up no matter how long I play the specific
    game for. Is there any trick to push these achievements I've unlocked offline? A couple years ago, all I had to do is load up the game and they would all come up one after the other at once...

:)

Ambition vL, Oct 11, 2017
  2. How do I appear OFFLINE at sign in?

Quite simply before you log out, go to home, where it shows your gamer picture, name and gamertag move to that option and push A. Then select my profile, you'll see appear online, change it to appear offline.

Then when you sign out, it will keep you as offline, but also when you sign in next it will still say you're appearing offline until you change it.

DragonHunterUK, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Worms Revolution Multiplayer Question

Hey there MorphinePWNZ,

Worms Revolution does have Offline multiplayer for up to four players. What happens when you power up another controller, and push start on that controller?

Let us know.

Thanks!

Mister Parks, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Why cant we just get offline Achievements

Offline achievements are possible to earn while offline but they will only show up when you reconnect to the internet. Make sure you don’t go too long while eaning achievements offline as there is only a certain amount of storage set aside of offline achievements
    thus resulting in some achievements deleting
  6. The Cthulhu Win User

Editing Gameing History.

The feature is still there for any game with zero unlocked achievements.

Push the guide button, go to the "games" blade and select achievements. Highlight any 0 of 0 game and push "X" to delete the history.
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

Gamerscore Set Back

If you earn achievements offline and download your profile again, the achievements earned offline are deleted.
  8. Zenosos Win User

achievement counter

I can confirm that was the case if you are still having issues with unlocking achievements, I can confirm unlocking another achievement in the same game will push those you already have or if you are 100% completed you can try unlocking the same achievement
    again and should push all other achievements
Thema:

1. Push offline achievements? - Similar Threads - Push offline achievements

2. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  5. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  6. Xbox series X controller pulls back when pushed forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller pulls back when pushed forward: My controller registers both back and forward inputs when I push the left stick forward. However, when neutral, it registers neutral, and when pulled back, it registers back. I did open it to...
  7. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  8. Right stick acts as LT when pushed upwards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right stick acts as LT when pushed upwards.: Hi. Recently whenever I push upwards on my right stick it acts like the left trigger and does whatever the left trigger is supposed to do. My left trigger itself works fine by the way. This issue...
  9. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  10. Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...: I have noticed that this doesn't do it on my xbox one controllers just my xbox series x controller. My first series x controller only does it on the right stick but my new one does it on both....