Purple screen on call duty warzone

Discus and support Purple screen on call duty warzone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryanlock1, Apr 17, 2021.

1. ryanlock1
    ryanlock1 Guest

Purple screen on call duty  warzone [​IMG]

Purple screen on call duty  warzone [​IMG]
    When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox series x ive changed hdmi leads and had it on different screens reset and played round with every setting and hasnt changed.

its the only game ive tried it on

:)

ryanlock1, Apr 17, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @ryanlock1I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.

2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox resync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose reset and keep my games and apps.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

4. XBF John Win User

Warzone through CoD Vanguard

5. Twiglers Win User

People Modding Cod4 and getting people banned...

Well i joined a free for all on call of duty 4 and the screen was purple and then i backed out and everything on call of duty was like modded so i shut my xbox off and its still like that... i really dont feel like getting banned right before Mw3 and Bf3
    :/
  6. Tz RyZe Win User

Your favorite game

definitely call of duty warzone
Thema:

1. Purple screen on call duty warzone - Similar Threads - Purple screen call

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple: Xbox series x had a red colour screen and now has a purple coloured screen after switching hdmi, switching inputs and resetting my console cc401fff-a81e-4f1b-be86-4df28cabdc46
  7. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  8. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  9. My fable 3 is stuck on a screen with 4 red soldiers and a purple one. How do I fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fable 3 is stuck on a screen with 4 red soldiers and a purple one. How do I fix it...: I tried going to silverpines but instead it took me to these soldiers and I can’t go back to sanctuary f3cfdf9c-6bc7-48d9-9077-42358c68456c
  10. Downloaded Masters Edition and the color is way off,players are purple and a lit of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Masters Edition and the color is way off,players are purple and a lit of...: Masters efition players are purple 138f7e9f-115d-430e-97b5-fdd5f567bf15

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty shooter purple screen