Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

Discus and support Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased XGPU and got charged the money. But when I check my subscriptions it was not there. And it says to don't have access to game pass content.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eh LeviTaterTot, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it


    I purchased XGPU and got charged the money. But when I check my subscriptions it was not there. And it says to don't have access to game pass content. I tried to do a live chat but I could not connect. Does anyone have any ideas? I kind of bull crapy that
    I got charged 15$ for nothing.

    P.S I had an Xbox gold renew charge when I bought this, then I renew the Xbox box gold. So maybe that's why I could not upgrade.

    :)
     
    Eh LeviTaterTot, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Eh LeviTaterTot Win User

    Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

    This would not work cause it not showing up in my subscriptions. Its not saying I purchased it at all. But in my wells fargo purchase history, my bank of choice, it said my card was charged 15$.
  3. IUBrandonUl Win User

    Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

    Hello, Eh LeviTaterTot!





    If you made the Purchase and You did not receive your product/gold You should Definitely Contact Support





    (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders)
    Here Is the Refund Page





    1. Submitting a request does not guarantee a refund.

    2. Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days.

    3. For subscriptions, go to
    Request a subscription refund.

    If you purchased content that isn’t working, first check the
    Xbox Live service statusfor any outages.

    Also Be sure to check out Your billing History to see the Purchases.

    (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/) -(Purchase History)

    Please Contact Customer Support If your Problem Is not fixed.

    Here is also the Number to call the Tech Support

    (1-800-469-9269 Phone Support

    You can call Xbox's tech support number (1-800-469-9269) or you can have them call you.)

    Sincerely, Brandon K.~

    "Be sure to Mark this as Answered if this Helped you"
  4. IUBrandonUl Win User

    Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

    hmm, Interesting You should definitely Call support and ask about this issue.
  5. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

    Games with Gold

    They probably are using your mac id and see it was already downloaded on one mac id under that account and doesnt allow another one to download. That would be my guess? They have the $1 trial back for game pass ult. Go to costco and purchase the 2 year
    for $100 for xbox gold and purchase the $1 free trial. When I did that it gave me xbox game pass ult for $1 for my over 2 years of xbox live gold. Totally worth it.
  6. AnOctoBoi17 Win User

    Xbox Live Glitch

    No. I have set Home to my account. But for one, I can't access Game Pass Ultimate since it says the "join" option instead of the download option. And also, I can't access the sales or free games. So this is confusing me. Should I talk with an Xbox Employee
    later, because if that was the case, I would still have access to Game Pass Ult. till June.
Thema:

Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

Loading...
  1. Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it - Similar Threads - Purchsed Game Pass

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Minecraft Purchse

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Purchse: Hello On The day of November 12, 2021 I purchased Minecraft via a paypal transaction. Since then I changed computers and would like to reinstall it but since then I have forgotten the account I...
  9. WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses: Hello , Last week while i was browsing on my games i noticed that WWE 2k15 had an exclamation sign , while tried to launch , xbox said i have to put the disc ( i bought the game digitally) . when...
  10. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded: Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was...