Purchasing Error

Discus and support Purchasing Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to buy content for Fortnite on Microsoft and it keeps popping up to contact Microsoft support. I have tried 4 different payment methods and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trevin546, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Trevin546
    Trevin546 Guest

Purchasing Error

I am trying to buy content for Fortnite on Microsoft and it keeps popping up to contact Microsoft support. I have tried 4 different payment methods and none of them are wanting to work.

:)

Trevin546, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Purchase Error

Greetings, JACOB and Contrary! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. We'll get this sorted. Have either of you come across this sticky while looking for a resolution:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    ? I would recommend taking a look and making sure everything is configured correctly. You may also want to logon to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and see if any errors pop up. Keep me posted!
  5. ContraryStream3 Win User

Purchase Error

I have a similar problem. I'm trying to buy a family Gold membership, but get the same error message. This was happening yesterday, too. I'm making the purchase from my computer, and have tried both a credit card and my Paypal account, without success.
  6. Red88rick Win User

Purchase Error

thank you for the response. Any other info you need let me know
Thema:

Purchasing Error

1. Purchasing Error - Similar Threads - Purchasing Error

2. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  3. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  4. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  5. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  6. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  7. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  8. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase: March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827