Purchasing error: "There is a Problem with your Live account" (No error code)

Discus and support Purchasing error: "There is a Problem with your Live account" (No error code) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently tried to purchase Premium (or China Rising) for Battlefield 4, however when I attempt to purchase it it says there is something wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roy57on, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Roy57on
    Roy57on Guest

I recently tried to purchase Premium (or China Rising) for Battlefield 4, however when I attempt to purchase it it says there is something wrong with my live account without any explanation or error code whatsoever. So I went onto my account on live.com
    and I've verified my credit card, my paypal and everything is updated. Despite this I still get the error message. I even tried to buy the DLC from xbox.com, but it still refuses to let me purchase it. I've been trying to buy the DLC since Christmas and nothing
    has been resolved.

I have absolutely no explanation as to why this is happening, and apparently neither does Microsoft (given that they didn't give me an error code) so if anyone has experienced something similar and/or knows how to deal with this issue then I will deeply appreciate
    it.

- Roy

:)

Roy57on, Jan 2, 2014
  2. noblesserai
    noblesserai Guest
    Microsoft looking into Error Code 0x8004888d

I haven't seen this error yet, but a lot of people aren't able to connect to live. Maybe you are among the people suffering from error code "0x8004888d". It pops up whenever someone tries to sign into their account. So far the news is that Microsoft is working hard to fix the issue. So are you having the problems?

noblesserai, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Trouble purchasing Microsoft points

You will need to contact support about this.Here's what's on the support page:

Error 80153411 when downloading or purchasing/redeeming Points
    Overview

If you see error code 80153411 when you try to download content or purchase or redeem Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE, there is a problem with the Points balance on your account.

Read this page to learn more about error 80153411 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 80153411 is preceded by the following message:

You may also see an error message that resembles the following when you try to access the
    Account page or the Redeem Code page:

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that there is a problem with the Points balance on your account.

Solutions
    To resolve this issue,
    contact Xbox Support

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Purchasing error: "There is a Problem with your Live account" (No error code)

Hey man I had the same issue, except I couldn't use the money on my Microsoft account. Give xbox support a call at 1-800-4MYXBOX they should be able to help you. Took me 3 weeks to get a fix for my issue, but might not take that long for you since you're
    having issues with a different payment method than I was. Hope you get it straightened out.

OptimusGnarkill, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Photonimus Win User

help status code 80153021

Error code and message

Error code 80153021 is preceded by the following message:

Purchase pending.

Status code: 80153021.

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, your Xbox LIVE purchase may be blocked because there is another, previous purchase pending against your Xbox LIVE account.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Try your purchase again later.

Wait and try the transaction again in 24 to 48 hours. When lots of purchase failures occur, it can prevent transactions from being processed until no purchase attempts have been made for a while (usually 24 to 48 hours).

If you keep getting the error code message after 48 hours, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Contact us

If you keep getting the error code message, contact us.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

error

Overview

If you see error code 80153021 when you’re purchasing content from Xbox LIVE or when you’re trying to redeem an Xbox LIVE Gold pre-paid card, it means that you may have a pending purchase transaction that has not yet cleared. Or, there may be a problem with
    your account information.

Read this page to learn more about 80153021 and what you should do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 80153021 is preceded by the following message:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE.

Please try again later.

Status Code: 80153021

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that you may have an existing purchase transaction that has not been cleared yet. Or, there may be a problem with your account information.

Solutions

To solve this problem, try the following solutions in order:

•Verify that your billing account information is correct by using the steps in Change your Xbox LIVE account information.

•Please wait 24 to 48 hours before you try to redeem the Xbox Live Gold card again.

If these steps do not resolve your issue, you’ll have to Contact Xbox Support.
  7. The Griffindor Win User

Can't sign in Xbox live.

8. Daft Badger Win User

My gamertag change

This is all i could find on the support pages regarding that error code

Error code 80151006 occurs when you use Xbox LIVE

Overview

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

On this page

Topics

Problem

Solutions

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means your Microsoft account is valid, but it is not associated with a LIVE account.

Solutions

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  9. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Error Code 80153411

Thema:

1. Purchasing error: "There is a Problem with your Live account" (No error code) - Similar Threads - Purchasing error Problem

2. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  3. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  4. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  5. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  6. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  7. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  8. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase: March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827