Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

Discus and support Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jbr6, Mar 19, 2021.

1. jbr6
    jbr6 Guest

Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends.

We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need parents permission and that they can't send a message to them at this time.

It doesn't say how to show that you have the parents permission.

I have been trying everything to get it to work but no luck,

Any help please?

Thanks

Joanna

:)

2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Realms

Hello, libby. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is this a Realm for Minecraft Java or Bedrock?

I ask because they are purchased through different platforms. Java Realms are purchased on the Minecraft website and Bedrock Realms (for Windows or Xbox) are purchased through the Microsoft/Xbox store.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. MindedThunder81 Win User

minecraft realms

I was having the same issue the other day. I've looked pretty hard to try and figure out why it acts as if it's pulling up the Microsoft Store when you try to purchase a realms subscription but it doesn't actually do anything.

The Minecraft Realms FAQ states that you can purchase a realms subscription in-game through whatever platform's store that you're using if it runs on Bedrock edition rather than Java. Java Edition requires you to purchase a subscription through the Minecraft
    Website from what it looks like.

I am using a normal Xbox One, so I'm assuming it doesn't allow regular Xbox One players to start a realm due to the specific wording of this paragraph from the Minecraft Realms FAQ

WHAT EDITIONS OF MINECRAFT SUPPORT REALMS?

Realms is currently available on the Java Edition and the the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft available on mobile, Windows 10 and Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles and Nintendo Switch.

Only including the S and the X in the wording is what leads me to that assumption, but hopefully someone else can confirm that.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance, but who knows, maybe it's just a whacky UI bug that doesn't allow us to purchase realms that will get fixed in the future.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
  6. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
Thema:

1. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms - Similar Threads - Purchasing subscription Minecraft

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  7. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  8. Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...: Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can you help please. 08691349-6634-423b-809d-e73b286701f5
  9. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...