Purchases were made not by me

Discus and support Purchases were made not by me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Purchases were made not by me 5933badf-0b27-4dcc-97d2-44f175829818 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jermaine Nix, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Jermaine Nix
    Jermaine Nix Guest

:)

Jermaine Nix, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

purchases made that were not made by me

You'll have to call support.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jermaine! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Were the purchases made from your account or from a stranger´s one?
  4. ajak69 Win User

A few questions about transferring licenses to another console...

For answer 1, does console B get any future content that account A purchases on console A? Why were there people telling me that you would have to sign into the account that made the purchase in order to play it, if it you were not on the console that you
    made the purchase on?
  5. Temhotabot Win User

My account was compromised and purchases were made yesterday

6. onyxishere Win User

My account was compromised and purchases were made yesterday

Contacting them by email won't help you in this situation. You will need to call them and open an unauthorized access ticket. Be aware that while investigating they will close your account down for up to 30 days.
Thema:

1. Purchases were made not by me - Similar Threads - Purchases were made

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Is there a way to get a purchased game and dlc back after they were removed from my profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get a purchased game and dlc back after they were removed from my profile...: This happened a while ago, so I know I should have contacted you then but I lost infinite warfare and its sabotage dlc randomly one day 2020/2021 and I just want to know if there is a way to get...