Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i preordered a series x and had it delivered and also have got a play and charge kit yet neither purchase has been added to my microsoft rewards. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnthonyMurray5, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards

Hi, i preordered a series x and had it delivered and also have got a play and charge kit yet neither purchase has been added to my microsoft rewards. I had xbox live when buying both so the total is 470 pounds x 20 points as a level 2 member. Please can
    this be rectified

:)

AnthonyMurray5, Nov 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. williamfaniel Win User

I bought a Microsoft card gift card for $50 and I can't seem to make it work with the Xbox
  4. KILLER TIGER 69 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Try this -

uninstall rewards from dashboard and reinstall it

sometimes this helps refresh app

on the other point purchases sometimes can take up to 7 days to be added to your microsoft

Rewards account

if above does not help

please contact the microsoft team
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox rewards

Hi,

If you bough it on Microsoft store, points will be added on your rewards page in the beginning of the next month of your purchase ( check here > https://account.microsoft.com/rewards
    )

If it was another store, contact your retailler.

Regards,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Question

So when you redeem the gift card from Microsoft Rewards, it is added to your account in your Microsoft Account balance. When you make a purchase on Xbox or the Microsoft Store app, there should be an option to use your Microsoft Account balance as a payment option.
Thema:

1. Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Purchases added Microsoft

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  5. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f
  6. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  7. I have purchased but nothing has been added to my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased but nothing has been added to my game: Hello, I have bought tnt pack twice for minecraft game (deducted from my account balance) but nothing has been added to my game. 714c2858-a36b-4621-b33e-dd38b832b004
  8. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  9. I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...: My issue is stated above in the question box. Ad blocker has not been turned on even with the purchase on 7/3/2023. Can this be fixed soon? 1037c389-686e-47ae-88f0-cf7f2fdb8f9d
  10. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased: Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate Alliance (no longer for sale, Marvel Ultimate...