Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled

Discus and support Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the XBox Series X All Access from Best Buy in December. I purchased another a week later for my son. Now, my Game Pass Ultimate is saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fcar1999ta, Feb 7, 2022.

1. fcar1999ta
    fcar1999ta Guest

Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled

I purchased the XBox Series X All Access from Best Buy in December. I purchased another a week later for my son. Now, my Game Pass Ultimate is saying it was canceled.

Who do I contact to get my access turned back on?

:)

fcar1999ta, Feb 7, 2022
  2. undertaker9999 Win User

24 month Xbox Gamepass ultimate expired?

Yup I had same issue XBOX All Access Series X Best Buy Canada Online Purchase, Purchased on Aug 25 2022, I just checked now September 4th I was finally able to Redeem my 24 month Ultimate Game Pass....
  3. fcar1999ta Win User

It worked for now. We will see if it gets cancelled again.
  4. fcar1999ta Win User

I had already claimed the game pass when I first powered the XBox up in December. GamePass was working fine. Then a few weeks later, I tried to play one of the games that I had downloaded, and it said I did not have GamePass. I looked at my account and it said "canceled".
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello Fcar1999ta,

I just received an update on your issue, and you should be good to go, as you should be able to claim your 24 months of Xbox Game Pass. I was advised that you will need to perform a factory reset of the console. Here is how to perform that action How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults, please make sure to choose Reset and Remove everything. Once you have completed this step, you will go through the initial set-up, and you should be prompted to claim your Game Pass. Please let me know if this worked for you. If not, I will reach out to the person who assisted me with this issue.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, fcar1999ta,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. your Xbox Game Pass service was canceled. Allow me to reach out to one of my team members and explain your situation to find the right solution for you. Once I have heard back from the person I am working with, I will ask for additional information via private message.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled - Similar Threads - Purchased Series Access

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  4. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  5. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  6. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  7. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  10. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...