Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

Discus and support Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilipDel Rio, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i own the xbox live gold for 3 months, still fails to start
    up my game. I tried removing my account and adding it back, even reset my console but kept games and apps. And now it is telling me i need to purchase the game. Ive been playing the game for years now and it is trying to make me purchase the game even tho
    i already had it. Ive tried everything, i dont know where to go anymore. Nobody can seem to help me and i cant seem to get on the phone with a customer support representative. If anybody can help I’d appreciate it.

:)

PhilipDel Rio, Feb 25, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried to uninstall the game and install it again?
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Sorry did you buy PUBG if not You find that PUBG isn't apart of gold its apart of gamepass...
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

He said that he owns the game, he said that had been playing the game for years.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

6. Blueheart14 Win User

Games with gold missing

It could be that your games for gold are now in a separate library now my purchased games and my games with gold are both in separate library's they been like that for about 4 mouths now because the last major console update changed the way we download and
    play games
Thema:

1. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games - Similar Threads - Purchased live gold

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...