purchased wrong item

Discus and support purchased wrong item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally purchased the Fifa 23 that's only playable on the new Xbox. I was able to purchase the one playable on old gen, but lost 60 dollars. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skormite, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Skormite
    Skormite Guest

purchased wrong item

I accidentally purchased the Fifa 23 that's only playable on the new Xbox. I was able to purchase the one playable on old gen, but lost 60 dollars. I just made the purchase and was wondering if we can cancel that accidental purchase.

:)

Skormite, Oct 1, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

purchased wrong item

Hi, Skormite! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

You may request a refund for your accidental purchase at: http://www.xbox.com/refunds

To do so, simply select the order you'd like to refund, and then click on the green "Request a refund" button. If you don't see your order on the list, select "Why don't I see my order in the list?".

Please do keep in mind some purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the list of refundable items.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best regards.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Purchased wrong Item in error

If this was done recently you could try calling support and seeing if they can help. But for the record, Microsoft/Xbox does state that they do not offer refunds on purchases.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

As onyx said, generally they do not refund anything from the marketplace but give them a call and see if they will make an exception in this case.
  5. ngocphi Win User

well wouldn't it be a good idea to slow down and read what you are buying?
  6. onyxishere Win User

I demand a refund since i cant purchase live with microsoft money.

Sorry you purchased the wrong item but again, there are no refunds for purchased items. You'll need to be a little more careful next time. You should try out what you ended up buying. Perhaps you'll find that you enjoy it.
Thema:

purchased wrong item

1. purchased wrong item - Similar Threads - purchased wrong item

2. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  3. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3
  4. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  5. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  8. Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?: I pre ordered the 25th anniversary edition of 2K. Yet I have no VC, No nba league pass and when I go to the game it says I own the base version even though I paid $162.02....
  9. If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...: If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I get charged for it anyway? 41cdb746-a07f-4702-9b5f-5166af299560
  10. Digital code purchase for wrong console type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital code purchase for wrong console type: I recently bought the hogwarts legacy game as a digital code from Best Buy I have an Xbox one and the code was for an X/S and I cannot download the game because it isn’t compatible with my...