Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java...

Discus and support Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My purchase: [img] The description: [img] What I see: [img] f1ef8732-7101-42eb-b21c-61ae83c0dfb0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mijo Simic1, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Mijo Simic1
    Mijo Simic1 Guest

Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java...

My purchase:

Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java... [​IMG]

The description:

Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java... [​IMG]

What I see:

:)

Mijo Simic1, Sep 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

Hi Victor. I don’t know how you played Java in the past. Maybe it was via game pass.
    But if the game doesn’t appear purchased in your order history, it means that you don’t know it.

About the Xbox edition, yes. It’s bedrock, but it’s the Bedrock for Xbox, not Windows

The free Java edition was granted to the people who purchased Bedrock for windows.
    Any other platform is not eligible, only PC (and the opposite if you owned Java)

You can double check this here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

“I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch/Mobile/PlayStation/another platform besides PC, Mac or Linux. Do I get Java Edition for free?

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is only for the PC, Mac, and Linux platforms at the moment. This offer does not apply to consoles or other versions of Minecraft.”
  3. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  6. ImAice Win User

Minecraft accounts

Hi Austeal! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is the same Minecraft you already know, only this time, one purchase includes both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock. Each game version will remain separately accessible as they were before, you’ll now just have access to both. You can check this for more information: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...
Thema:

1. Purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC but I can only access the Java... - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  7. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...: I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help? 9927fef8-e3b4-4284-ac2f-f511a045da60
  8. Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in: Hi all, I purchased Minecraft Java edition for my son on 7-Apr-2022. I have the email receipt with transaction ID. My son was able to play until early 2023 then he logged out of his account and...
  9. i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...: I have a microsoft login in that i have logged into my new pc but, i haven't got my old games. How do i login into minecraft that i have already purchased? 2e74ef42-1aa0-499f-9c69-a78fca06982f
  10. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...