Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active

Discus and support Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active 929d0bd1-42f6-45cd-bf60-e78858e41820 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Coach Wiggins, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active

:)

Coach Wiggins, Jun 7, 2023
  2. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

The newest DLC Concealed on Sniper Elite 5 Xbox1still doesn't work. It downloads but will not run. Sniper Elite 5 . i own the season pass. Why doesn't it work?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? This will determine the steps that we need to perform.

Also, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the order stated as "completed".
  4. Chris deHoll Win User

PC - how long does it take for the Season 1 DLC to download and become available for play once it has been purchased? I am using Sniper Elite 5 on a PC on XBox Game Pass.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thanks!
  5. timalways Win User

concealed target dlc sniper elite 5. xbox 1 does not run, Own the season pass.
  6. timalways Win User

Did Troubleshooting. The new DLC for Sniper Elite 5 doesn't run. That is a fact. A fix is needed in the season pass.
Thema:

1. Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active - Similar Threads - Purchased season pass

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  8. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f
  9. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...: .So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to make purchases, why cant i make the purchase...
  10. Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...: I'm trying to purchase the new season 4 on Call of Duty. When I tried to purchase it. It gets stuck in a (status in progress Purchasing screen) and does nothing, jist gets froze there.I have to...