purchased on may 18 confirmed june 18th preorder was cancelled 9/4 along with preorder. anyone?

Discus and support purchased on may 18 confirmed june 18th preorder was cancelled 9/4 along with preorder. anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game was ordered and everything. I have the confirmation email and was very hyped of course so I preordered the digital deluxe edition. (early... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pandowl666, Sep 10, 2017.

1. pandowl666
    pandowl666 Guest

purchased on may 18 confirmed june 18th preorder was cancelled 9/4 along with preorder. anyone?

My game was ordered and everything. I have the confirmation email and was very hyped of course so I preordered the digital deluxe edition. (early fathers day present from wife) on the xbox itself I got a message saying they had a problem confirming the preorder
    has this happened to anyone else? and if I purchase the collectors edition on the xbox again will I get all my preorder bonuses? this is unfair to tell me two days before the game comes out that "hey we've cancelled your preorder, sorry." I find it completely
    unprofessional and I seriously want to know why they cancelled on me.

:)

pandowl666, Sep 10, 2017
  2. KJMflinch
    KJMflinch Guest
    Dark Souls 1 Code Missing

I purchased my Dark Souls 3 preorder on Feb 18th, 2016 and have not yet received my Dark Souls 1 code, now 11 business days later.

KJMflinch, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Issues downlowding beta for Star Wars Battlefront 2

Purchased preorder for Star Wars Battlefront 2 (digital version) on July 4, 2017. Have not been able to access the Beta version that started today for preorders. Called xbox support and my preorder purchase was confirmed. They said that it wasn't a profile
    problem either. Need help getting the beta version. Thanks.

FierceMeerkat81, Sep 10, 2017
  4. pandowl666
    pandowl666 Guest

just to add I have already purchased the base destiny game and love it so far! if anyone wants to play I usually only play on the weekends

pandowl666, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would need to contact support and speak to billing for information on why it was cancelled. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for information on why it was cancelled. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. pandowl666 Win User

just to add I have already purchased the base destiny game and love it so far! if anyone wants to play I usually only play on the weekends
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Watch Dogs Legion

The game is a good 8-9 months away. Immsure itll be part of the June preorder frenzy
  9. dual skorpionz Win User

Be Honest. Who's re-preordering!?

I've had it preordered for like 9 months...never considered cancelling.
  10. Grofflesby Win User

Still no dark souls 3 code

Same issue here, preordered on the 18th
Thema:

1. purchased on may 18 confirmed june 18th preorder was cancelled 9/4 along with preorder. anyone? - Similar Threads - purchased may confirmed

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  9. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...