Purchased Minecraft Xbox 360 edition after I realized it wasn’t compatible.

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Xbox 360 edition after I realized it wasn’t compatible. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition for my Xbox Series S, but then I read online that it wasn’t compatible with my console, I quickly tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WizardBros21, Jan 15, 2023.

1. WizardBros21
    WizardBros21 Guest

I purchased Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition for my Xbox Series S, but then I read online that it wasn’t compatible with my console, I quickly tried to refund the purchase through my transaction history but it was declined because, I used all my limited amount of refunds for a year. May I have someone explain the situation or even have a refund?

:)

WizardBros21, Jan 15, 2023
  2. WizardBros21 Win User

I tried replying to the email I got sent and it got blocked so is there still a way to get a refund since I paid the full price, 20$ for the game and did not receive the game , I basically got scammed.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WizardBros21, If you filled out the refund request form and your request was not approved, unfortunately we here in the community are unable to help you with these issues.

The refund department is a separate offline department, which can only be contacted via the email sent to you in response.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Destiny Players

I had the collectors edition on xbox 360 so when i upgraded to xbox one it wasn’t backwards compatible so I quit playing after that
  5. choppyseize Win User

backwards compatibility

Hello

Where did you purchase the disc's from? You may have to exchange them. Some can be corrupted or won't work in specific regions. I would also check to be sure the games are backwards compatible. I know Minecraft isn't backwards compatible.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles
    on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox Oneconsoles.
    There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.

Halo 4 should be fine
  6. Zenosos Win User

Minecraft add-ons

Your addons for Minecraft on the 360 won't transfer to Xbox one because Xbox one edition is a different game and the 360 version of Minecraft isn't back compatible
Thema:

1. Purchased Minecraft Xbox 360 edition after I realized it wasn’t compatible. - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft 360

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  6. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  7. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  8. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  9. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....
  10. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...