Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch)

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased the Batman mash up on my mobile device on Minecraft and works but when I log into the same Xbox account on my switch I cannot find the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sans Kujo, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Sans Kujo
    Sans Kujo Guest

So I purchased the Batman mash up on my mobile device on Minecraft and works but when I log into the same Xbox account on my switch I cannot find the mash up or anything related to it in its market place. I filtered searched it, checked my purchase history, etc. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it not abatible on the Minecraft Nintendo switch marketplace? My username is SansKujo2384.
    Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch) [​IMG]

Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch) [​IMG]

:)

Sans Kujo, Oct 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, try waiting up to 48 hours since date of purchase to see if you're able to see the content finally in your Nintendo switch

If after this time the content don't appear and if you don't mind. Please try reinstalling the game (don't forget to backup worlds if necessary)

If even after that the issue persist, you may need to double check with Minecraft support to see if this content is indeed compatible with all the platforms or not
  3. Sans Kujo Win User

Yes I purchased the pack just yesterday and seems to not want to show up on my console, I have restarted my switch, logged into my account again which didn’t change and tried changing my skin on my phone to see if it would change into the same Batman skin I own in my phone. My game is up to date according to the switch so I think it’s just a marketplace glitch or forgot to add the Batman pack on switch. I also purchased it on my IPhone in minecraft with also the latest update.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sans

Usually the content available in the Minecraft Bedrock edition marketplace is available across all your devices

May i know where did you purchased the content? Today?
    If yes, may i know if you tried signing out and log in your account again on Minecraft Nintendo switch edition to see if the issue persist?

PS: Please don't share any kind of personal information, here in the forums no one can access / modify account details
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why hasen't any of my DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition transfered over to Xbox One Edition/Bedrock

Bedrock edition of the game does not have those mash up packs. Only Minecraft Xbox One Edition had the mash-up packs, and that version can no longer be purchased on the Xbox. You might still be able to purchase a physical version of that game, whether you will still be able to get the mash-up packs for Xbox One Edition, I do not know.
  6. Jozzy829 Win User

I can’t use my purchased Star Wars mashup

Hello, I checked recent purchases and it said I have none. I purchased the mash up on my PlayStation 4. I also remember I purchased it while minecraft was downloading, which is before I made an account. Does this mean I can’t use the mash up?
Thema:

1. Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch) - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Mash

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  5. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  6. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  7. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  8. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....