purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

Discus and support purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased Live gold subscription via web store, but both console and the xbox website still only give 'sign up to Gold' options. Have restarted console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by barefootCourier, Dec 24, 2015.

1. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

Purchased Live gold subscription via web store, but both console and the xbox website still only give 'sign up to Gold' options. Have restarted console but no joy so far. Any ideas?

:)

barefootCourier, Dec 24, 2015
  2. doom gog
    doom gog Guest
    Bought a month of gold. Am still a Silver member.

I purchased an Xbox Live Gold - 1 Month Membership today, and I'm being told my account is still a Silver account. The Xbox Website says I am a Gold Member, but my Xbox keeps saying I'm not. Any help available?

doom gog, Dec 24, 2015
  3. purcahsing xbox live account

i purchased an xbox live gold membership but its not showing up on my consoul. Its still saying im an xbox live free member. How do i get back online?

SparkyAlloy17, Dec 24, 2015
  4. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

spoke with support on chat. A variation of removing and re-adding profile along with clearing persistent data (hidden away under blue-ray settings) resolved purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up' :)

barefootCourier, Dec 26, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    That is great news. Thanks for posting the steps that resolved the issue. It will help future games. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. barefootCourier Win User

spoke with support on chat. A variation of removing and re-adding profile along with clearing persistent data (hidden away under blue-ray settings) resolved :)
  7. {Parity} Win User

That is great news. Thanks for posting the steps that resolved the issue. It will help future games. Happy Gaming!
  8. gerbsy33 Win User

Gold Membership

I just purchased a 12 month Gold membership, however, when I sign into Xbox live it says I still need a Gold membership. My online account shows that I purchased the 12 month subscription in my transaction too.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox live gold

10. Flinstone956 Win User

1 month gold

got the website to and sign in and go to join xbox live gold and there you can start the one month free trail
Thema:

1. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up' - Similar Threads - purchased Live Gold

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...