Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again!

Discus and support Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had cancelled my xbl gold after summer holidays to focus on studies, and purchased it again on October 20 for a month. Christmas holidays come up,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AK681, Dec 29, 2020.

1. AK681
    AK681 Guest

I had cancelled my xbl gold after summer holidays to focus on studies, and purchased it again on October 20 for a month.

Christmas holidays come up, and I purchase live gold again on the 10th of December, and cancelled the autorenew but not the subscription or anything and I checked my subscriptions on the day and I had to apparently pay to continue gold on the 28th!

I have no idea what to do or when I ought to purchase my live gold, please help. If there's any way to give me my 13 days of gold, please do it. It means so much to me and I can't just let this be unheard.

Thank you,

Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again! [​IMG]

:)

AK681, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

When you already have a standard Gold or Game Pass subscription and you purchase Ultimate, the remaining time you have is converted to Ultimate. So when you bought the 1 month of Ultimate, your Gold would have converted and you would have had Ultimate
    until June 2021 before you had to pay again. Cancelling the subscription cancels everything since the Gold was cancelled and converted at the time Ultimate was purchased.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

No. When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you had on your account is automatically upgraded to Ultimate as well since it includes those. So the gold you had before was converted. You won't have to pay again until 23/01/2020.
  4. Atharva Shintre Win User

How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

I had purchased the xbox live gold membership of 12 months ( estimated retail prize $59.99) from the store with my console, 2 game pads, and xbox game pass.

Everything came in a pack, yet the purchased live gold works but the game pass does not work.
  5. CarringtonTV Win User

Xbox live christmas

Yup, the Twelve Days of Christmas at the www.MicrosoftStore.com had deals on Live Gold, as well as annual Music Passes. I'm waiting for that to roll around again.
  6. kiltedscot83 Win User

Double Charge

Hey dude i had that issue last week xbox had no idea of it . In 1 week i had x2 gold and x2 Ea . I called xbox asking them why they had taken 2 payments they said that they hadnt i called ny bank an they said it had happened because of the way xbox took
    payment theres a shadow payemts after it am presuming thats what xbox do if they cant get money from ye on normal day they try again a week later now am finding it pretty funny as i cant get access to my xbox live at all for last 2-3 days nd i know its been
    paid
Thema:

1. Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again! - Similar Threads - Purchased live gold

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...