Purchased Lightfall DLC for destiny have proof of payment and says i dont own it?

Discus and support Purchased Lightfall DLC for destiny have proof of payment and says i dont own it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing it yesterday and it was installed now its saying i dont own it and to re purchase it even though i have it in my bought items list on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Spence, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Jack Spence
    Jack Spence Guest

Purchased Lightfall DLC for destiny have proof of payment and says i dont own it?

I was playing it yesterday and it was installed now its saying i dont own it and to re purchase it even though i have it in my bought items list on microsoft and in my emails and my bank reciept

:)

Jack Spence, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can you please share a screenshot of our order transaction for the game? Please hide any personal information that may be visible.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know, Jack.

If it's showing as "completed", please sign out of your account and then sign back in. Please do this on both Xbox App and Microsoft Store App.
  4. Jack Spence Win User

Its marked as completed, aswell as being installed with the correct pc version and being updated, I was literally playing it 24 hours ago, If microsoft has an email i can forward purchasing proof and reciepts
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed".

Also, as I can see here you're on PC, once you were able to check that it's "completed", please make sure that it is the PC version, it should be "Destiny 2: Lightfall (PC)".
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but there is no email available, Jack. They can be reached through the support site.
Thema:

1. Purchased Lightfall DLC for destiny have proof of payment and says i dont own it? - Similar Threads - Purchased Lightfall DLC

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  6. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  7. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  8. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  9. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  10. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...