purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I...

Discus and support purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a number I can call? It was my son and trying to figure out how to do this -- thank you in advance fc68c704-f8a8-47a3-82cd-eda35fb2c8ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAINSNJ, Oct 11, 2022.

1. RAINSNJ
    RAINSNJ Guest

purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I...

Is there a number I can call? It was my son and trying to figure out how to do this -- thank you in advance

:)

RAINSNJ, Oct 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I try to get refund?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RAINSNJ

When did you made this purchase?
    If you to here with the Microsoft account used to purchase the coins, are you able to see the transaction?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Let me know

PS: Please don't share personal information like emails or full order number, here in the forums no one can access / modify / view account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. RenovatedEmu241 Win User

Daily error codes

I just tried to purchase tickets for $1.99 and coins $1.99. I received the you already own this on both purchases. How can I already own the tickets/coins available for purchasing? it just boggles my mind.
  4. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  5. jackdoc9813 Win User

Unable to see Minecraft coins

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  6. RenovatedEmu241 Win User

Server Problems

I tried to purchase coins right before this error started showing, I did not receive the coins (200 for $1.99) only the tickets I purchased right before.
Thema:

1. purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I... - Similar Threads - purchased app coins

2. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  3. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  4. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  5. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  6. Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...: It tells me I need to purchase again after I alrwddy have it. And I have the order number and receipt. I'm on pc 79101b99-2c56-4489-894a-2587d46c17cc
  7. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  8. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...
  9. in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25: in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution skate park: skate 3...
  10. Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing: I recently purchased an xbox x controller by ApowerA because it had a usb connection. I figured it was plug and play. It works fine with some of my emulators as i could map the controller to any...