Purchased Games/Xbox Gold

Discus and support Purchased Games/Xbox Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox One has died. I have over 300+ games I have purchased. If I cancel my Xbox Gold subscription, or let it expired until I can get it fixed, am I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarbleBag590, Nov 19, 2022.

1. MarbleBag590
    MarbleBag590 Guest

My Xbox One has died. I have over 300+ games I have purchased. If I cancel my Xbox Gold subscription, or let it expired until I can get it fixed, am I going to lose those games?
    I know I will lose access to the games, but am I going to have to start over by re-purchasing those games?

:)

MarbleBag590, Nov 19, 2022
  2. QuickMythril Win User

why?

when you purchase a free "Games With Gold" game on xbox 360, you get the license permanently, even if your xbox live gold subscription expires.

on xbox one, you can also access all of your free purchased Games With Gold (they are all Backwards Compatible), however you need to have an active xbox live gold subscription to be able to play them.

if you are currently not subscribed to a gold account, then all you would have to do is re-subscribe and you will have access to any of the Games With Gold games you have previously purchased.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Can i still play Games with gold games?

Hi there,

In order to play an Xbox One Games with Gold games, the gold membership has to be maintained.

Keep in mind the Gold subscription is tied to an account, not a console. Same goes with games - they are tied to the purchasing account.

If your friend changes which Xbox One console is their account's home console you will loose access to any games on the console that you did not purchase.

The Home Console setting allows a user to share the gold and games purchased with all users on a console without the purchasing account being logged in/connected to the internet.

I hope this helps.
  4. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hi! What happen if i buy a game with discount of xbox live gold and then I cancel the suscription?

If you purchase a game, it's yours to keep. Only games with gold games for the Xbox One require a gold subscription to keep playing for free.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your post. If there are issues purchasing the Xbox 360 Games with Gold game, try purchasing it on our website found here:

Xbox Live Games with Gold
    If possible, try redeeming the promotion on an Xbox 360.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
Thema:

1. Purchased Games/Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - Purchased Games Gold

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  8. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...