Purchased games not showing up in app

Discus and support Purchased games not showing up in app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 6 games online. They only three are showing up in the app and none will download to the console. I have an Xbox S.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jw_2237, Mar 21, 2023.

1. jw_2237
    jw_2237 Guest

I purchased 6 games online. They only three are showing up in the app and none will download to the console. I have an Xbox S.

:)

jw_2237, Mar 21, 2023
  2. jw_2237 Win User

I found them on the console in the store. I did a search and they showed up as purchased. They aren’t showing up in the app in my library but as long as they’re on the console I don’t mind.

Thanks for responding!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Which games did you purchase, and where from?
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Mix up on app showing purchased game

Hey there SavageSpirits.

Unfortunately if the offer has passed, we are unable to provide it for you again. If a game is available for a free weekend or Games with Gold, there is an option on the store page to purchase a license while the offer is available.

Thanks for your understanding!
  5. SavageSpirits Win User

Mix up on app showing purchased game

[​IMG]

Here is the screenshot of the Xbox App that made me confused and made me believed I already had the game.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Download History not accessible anymore

Like Smwutches said as long as you are signed into the account that purchased the games they will automatically show up in the ready to install section of my games and apps the license for the games goes with the account that purchased them.

So if they are not showing up in the ready to install section of my games and apps then you are not signed into the account that purchased them.
Thema:

1. Purchased games not showing up in app - Similar Threads - Purchased games showing

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  4. Purchased Games and Full Library not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games and Full Library not Showing: Hi there! I have asked this question before about a game of mine not showing up in my library after I purchase it (on the 23 November). I received response and followed the necessary steps....
  5. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  6. Game Not Showing after Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not Showing after Purchase: Hi there! I purchased a game from the xbox store on November 16, but the game is not showing up in the library or the queue for me to install. I also went to the settings, under payment and...
  7. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  8. Purchased games not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games not showing up: A few hours ago I bought and installed GTA 4 LOST AND THE DAMNED + GTA Ballad of gay tony. They aren't on my game list. I did the hard reset and nothing. When I go into ms store and search for...
  9. Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...: Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can you help please. 08691349-6634-423b-809d-e73b286701f5
  10. Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.: Hello, I am currently having trouble with playing the apocalypse DLC on Black Ops 2. I recently bought the game through the game store and then decided to buy the apocalypse DLC so I can play...