Purchased games and saved data lost when migrating to Series X

Discus and support Purchased games and saved data lost when migrating to Series X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On my new series x I'm missing games, DLC and saved game data. I suspect my account while on xbox one stopped syncing at a certain point, so when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trolleman9, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Trolleman9
    Trolleman9 Guest

On my new series x I'm missing games, DLC and saved game data. I suspect my account while on xbox one stopped syncing at a certain point, so when migrating it only transferred the saved data up until that point, because everything is fine on my xbox one where the data is saved to the internal storage. I don't think my cloud storage is full, because it would tell me, and cloud storage doesn't handle the keys to purchased games I don't think. I've tried doing a network transfer and plugging in my xbox one's external drive into my series x's, but nothing has worked so far. Is there anyway to fix this?

Edit: The Xbox is not the problem, I've tried using my account on my friends series x and its missing all the same things on theirs.

:)

Trolleman9, Apr 7, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Can you post the list of the games here and what console they were purchased for (are any 360 backwards compat?)?

Do you get an error code when you search for the games in your purchase history or do the old purchases just not populate?

Did you report the problem?

Also try this:

Search for one of the missing games in the Xbox Store and see if the title populates. Let us know whether you see the games available in the store on the console.
  3. Trolleman9 Win User

I'm using the correct account, but I can't confirm if the order histories are accurate between both consoles because the games I'm missing were purchased prior to 2017 and even when searching by all time It doesn't show me the history that far back.

But I'm still missing saved game data for games that do show up on my series x; so even if I get the keys to the missing games back, i'd still be missing progress in random games.
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
  6. MONSTERBLAZE908 Win User

WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

When I first launched the game on my Series S, it did the usual "agree with policy" and "user agreement" stuff. But nothing about save games or save data

After finishing a lot of the game, it would sync game data before loading to the main screen.

On my Series S, it would always do this.

But on my Series X, it did it once and never did it after that.

I'll try the Powercycle tricks and i'll let you know if it works.
Thema:

1. Purchased games and saved data lost when migrating to Series X - Similar Threads - Purchased games saved

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  9. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  10. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...