Purchased game with Gold Subscription and don't see it listed in my Games or Queue section

Discus and support Purchased game with Gold Subscription and don't see it listed in my Games or Queue section in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased FoxTales with Gold Subscription and downloaded it. Now I can't see it in my Games or in the Queue. When I go to the store it tells me it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BristolBoy, Nov 14, 2015.

1. BristolBoy
    BristolBoy Guest

Purchased game with Gold Subscription and don't see it listed in my Games or Queue section

I purchased FoxTales with Gold Subscription and downloaded it. Now I can't see it in my Games or in the Queue. When I go to the store it tells me it is already installed. I am stuck.

:)

BristolBoy, Nov 14, 2015
  2. BristolBoy
    BristolBoy Guest

I purchased FoxTales with Gold Subscription and downloaded it. Now I can't see it in my Games or in the Queue. When I go to the store it tells me it is already installed. I am now stuck.

BristolBoy, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Purchased game with Gold Subscription and don't see it listed in my Games or Queue section

Hello

Foxtales is a DLC for the game Never Alone, without the base game the DLC cannot be played

FearedNightmare, Nov 14, 2015
  4. TessaLady
    TessaLady Guest

Make sure that the purchase actually went through . You can check by going to account.microsoft.com

TessaLady, Nov 14, 2015
  5. BristolBoy
    BristolBoy Guest
    The purchase is confirmed in my order history. Also in the store the status is 'Installed' but it doesn't show up in my game inventory.

BristolBoy, Nov 14, 2015
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Foxtales is an add-on for Never Alone. You would need to purchase Never Alone in order to play the content.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Foxtales is an add-on for Never Alone. You would need to purchase Never Alone in order to play the content.
  8. TessaLady Win User

Make sure that the purchase actually went through . You can check by going to account.microsoft.com
  9. BristolBoy Win User

The purchase is confirmed in my order history. Also in the store the status is 'Installed' but it doesn't show up in my game inventory.
  10. FearedNightmare Win User

Hello

Foxtales is a DLC for the game Never Alone, without the base game the DLC cannot be played
  11. Silkmane Win User

Gold membership billing issue

I do not see my Gold subscription listed or the monthly billing item anywhere in the subscription section...?
Thema:

1. Purchased game with Gold Subscription and don't see it listed in my Games or Queue section - Similar Threads - Purchased game Gold

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...