Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

Discus and support Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in store but the disc is damaged. Can I download a digital copy for free or do I have to pay $29.99? It's obvious in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnbarredOne27, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

I purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in store but the disc is damaged. Can I download a digital copy for free or do I have to pay $29.99? It's obvious in my "GAMES" I own the game and had previously installed it but I am no longer able to play it.

:)

UnbarredOne27, Sep 5, 2015
  2. KarthikXbox
    KarthikXbox Guest
    Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.

KarthikXbox, Sep 5, 2015
  3. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Lego Dimensions Xbox One

Yes, it just has to be the same system.

I bought Disney 2.0 base and it works fine with the digital download of 3.0.

The reason 3.0 is available digitally and 2.0 wasn't

oasismark, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

If you want it digitally, then you would have to purchase it digitally. There is now way for them to know that you would not just give a perfectly good disc to someone else while you play the downloaded version for free. Sorry but that's just not the way
    it works.

HomegrownSilky, Sep 5, 2015
  5. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

If you want it digitally, then you would have to purchase it digitally. There is now way for them to know that you would not just give a perfectly good disc to someone else while you play the downloaded version for free. Sorry but that's just not the way
    it works.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

infinity xbox one

You do know that Infinty was shut down some time ago by Disney and they shut the studio right?

What consoles and platforms is Disney Infinity available on?

Not only can you explore different worlds in Disney Infinity, you can explore them on a variety of different consoles and platforms!

• Disney Infinity was created for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U*, and Wii*
    • Disney Infinity 2.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Wii U*
    • Disney Infinity 3.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U*, and Apple TV
    Online Services: As of September 30, 2016, online services (including web code redemption) are no longer available. While the console versions of Disney Infinity may still be available for download and playable, there are no plans for future updates and
    active product support is no longer provided.

*Disney Infinity for Nintendo Wii and Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0 for Wii U have now been retired. While the games may still be playable, there are no plans for future updates and active product support will no longer be provided.

Disney Infinity – Disc Troubleshooting

If your game disc isn't working, please try the following:

1. Ensure that the game disc and console match. For instance, if the game disc is designed for an Xbox 360, it can only be used in that console.
    2. Ensure that your console is updated. If you are connected to the internet, the console will update automatically. If not, check for updates. Please refer to the console's manual or support site for more information: Xbox support, PlayStation support, or
      Nintendo support.
    3. Check the disc – is it physically damaged? Does it have any scratches or rings?
    4. Do you see an error message? If so, try cleaning the disc. Again, please refer to the console's manual or support sites above for more information.
    5. Try clearing the cache on your console.
    Please note that we no longer have an inventory of Disney Infinity game discs, so we are unable to assist with exchanges.
  9. DeadlyBalveda Win User

Disney Infinity 2.0

Hello, I am afraid I do not understand. I have purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 and now I have the Missing Disney Infinity Base error... have Xbox360, bought via my xbox online account and downloaded to the console directly. What exactly do I need to do now?
Thema:

1. Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE? - Similar Threads - Purchased Disney Infinity

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney infinity 2.0 ps4 disc only