Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,...

Discus and support Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I placed an order on my account. However I cannot download the content, and the Xbox store still displays the price of the dlc. I can't download it AND... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverGardner - Applicant, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,...

I placed an order on my account. However I cannot download the content, and the Xbox store still displays the price of the dlc. I can't download it AND a refund has been denied. The back service isn't working and the chat bot doesn't know anything. I cannot speak to anyone at xbox, this is crazy! Can anyone help? Wasted £36 Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,... :(

:)

OliverGardner - Applicant, Jan 7, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history, refund denied, no one at xbox to call or chat to... Help!

Hello OliverGardner! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

I need to gather some more information to know what's happening.

Can you inform us of what content you've bought, on what store, and also what console do you have?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history, refund denied, no one at xbox to call or chat to... Help!

Under my library

In the xbox app on your phone it's the 3 verticle bars

Or if you have access to your xbox just download from ready to install or your librarylist

If it is a xbox 360 game keep in mind not all content is available on series x

It has to be a bc title

You never rely on store links for redownloading

That's how double charges happen

If you are talking about one time use items then no you can only use them once and only o. The profile.that redeemed it
  4. Dark mystery123 Win User

Hi, I’m having almost the same issue and need help. I can’t call anyone like I used to to access my account and fix it which is ridiculous. I bought Call of duty Cold War around when it came out and actually played it for a bit I have saved data in the game and achievements. One day it stopped working claiming that it cannot download or access the content. I’ve tried full resetting my xbox and everything but still doesn’t work. I bought the xbox one version and not the next gen one because I planned to stay on xbox one. Can you please help.
  5. ngocphi Win User

That why you do it from your ready to install

If you are doing it from the xbox app you must do it from your library

You don't do it from the store

As.mentioned content does change
  6. OliverGardner - Appl Win User

The price still shows whether I access from series x store app or I check on the pc.
Thema:

Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,...

1. Purchased content still displaying price, can't install, have it in the purchase history,... - Similar Threads - Purchased content still

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  8. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851