Purchased content not downloading

Discus and support Purchased content not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to download "one block" and an error comes up saying I don't have enough space..? I have 200gb on my harddrive and it only takes like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glen O' Connor, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Purchased content not downloading

So I'm trying to download "one block" and an error comes up saying I don't have enough space..? I have 200gb on my harddrive and it only takes like 90mb.. I cleared world cache and rebooted the ps5 but still nothing works.. help Purchased content not downloading :(

:)

Glen O' Connor, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

DLC on multiple consoles and accounts (360)

Content purchased/downloaded is usable by:

• The purchaser, on any console the content is downloaded on while connected to Xbox Live
      (to verify content licensing)
    • The purchaser, on the console the content was
      purchased downloaded on whether or not connected to Xbox Live
    • Other gamertags on the console the content was
      purchased on only while connected to Xbox Live (to verify content licensing)
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Yes, because the error is actually telling something about the space on your storage device so definitely it has something to do with it's hardware.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Purchased content will not download

Hey, guys! Very sorry to see any confusion surrounding this! The Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass isn't to be downloaded by design. Once the other episodes are released, it should be available for download, along with those items.

Please do not purchase it separately. You own it with the bundle you bought.

If, after the next episode is released, you are being asked to purchase that episode, please post back in here so that we may look into this further. Thanks so much for your understanding! :)
  5. Jonker-3C29D8EC-D651 Win User

Purchased content will not download

Hey, I am having the same problem; I just contacted Xbox support and the person in the chat said it will be available summer 2015... which is weird because I can purchase it individually right now (and the Game of Thrones season pass shows as already purchased).

I did not want to get into many details as it seems the chat people are not very familiar with the Xbox stuff but I noticed they already knew the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your download problem for your PS5.

I believe this is already a problem with the storage of the console and I would suggest reaching out with PS support for this particular problem.
Thema:

1. Purchased content not downloading - Similar Threads - Purchased content downloading

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  8. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851