Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...

Discus and support Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning I logged onto my Xbox One, went to buy the new Awakening DLC, and received an error, however I was still charged $14.99 for something it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PendantSword576, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...

This morning I logged onto my Xbox One, went to buy the new Awakening DLC, and received an error, however I was still charged $14.99 for something it didn't give me. Please help.

:)

PendantSword576, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Purchasing games but not downloading issue

Yeah I recently purchased a dlc pack my account was charged, but I got an error message and my purchase did not download. Hopefully there will be a fix coming soon

GRIMMFLOWS 6 14, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Ash Shaw
    Ash Shaw Guest
    Problem Re-Downloading Black Ops DLC

I am not getting an error code it's just asking me to pay for the DLC again after I have previously purchased it.

Ash Shaw, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...

Just had same problem. Xbox support say there is an issue with the dlc on activision side so now waiting for a fix as Xbox awaiting feedback from activision

Mumbo Jumbo UK, Mar 3, 2016
  5. STUPID LION
    STUPID LION Guest
    me 2. i was charged 4 times for the dlc =/

STUPID LION, Mar 4, 2016
  6. STUPID LION
    STUPID LION Guest
    Just checked account, I was given a credit for 2 of them, still waiting on the 3rd charge to come off.

STUPID LION, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Mumbo Jumbo UK Win User

Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for my DLC!

Just had same problem. Xbox support say there is an issue with the dlc on activision side so now waiting for a fix as Xbox awaiting feedback from activision
  8. STUPID LION Win User

Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for my DLC!

me 2. i was charged 4 times for the dlc =/
  9. STUPID LION Win User

Just checked account, I was given a credit for 2 of them, still waiting on the 3rd charge to come off.
  10. Krisander 1998 Win User

Black ops 3 season pass and new dlc?

Please go in to Black Ops III and go in to their store and ¨purchase¨ The Awakening DLC again, if you have already paid for it ether by Season Pass or Standalone Purchase you should not be charged by the purchase and it will lead you to the DLC in the Xbox
    Store so you can Re-Download it. Please comment back if it helped or not! :)
  11. YaBoiChungo Win User

Microsoft Store Error

I tried to gift the expansion to a friend on my web browser and got an error as well, except in my case i got charged for it and didn't recieve a code for the dlc. and now im out 40 dollars...
Thema:

Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...

1. Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ... - Similar Threads - Purchased BO3 DLC

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  9. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...