Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not

Discus and support Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase MLB show 2023 from Amazon digital download for Xbox one and it will not load and says check back later it’s been over 24 hours and the key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyderFlannery, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not

Purchase MLB show 2023 from Amazon digital download for Xbox one and it will not load and says check back later it’s been over 24 hours and the key codes already technically been used so I can’t download it directly from Xbox I sent it through

:)

RyderFlannery, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully redeemed under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​ "
  3. STONE KING X Win User

MLB The Show 21

I was told by a Microsoft Rep if you got the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Deluxe Disc version the add-on code won't work until 4/20. What time on 4\20 I don't know.

Seems like those that got MLB the Show Jackie Robinson Edition Digital version was able to get the add-on content because it was tied to the MLB The Show 21 game code.

So we paid extra to get that MLB The Show New Era Cap and play the regular version of MLB The Show 21 four days early. SMH
  4. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  6. Sydeburnz Win User

Amazon instant video

Microsoft has no control over the Amazon Prime App. Everything presented to you once you launch Amazon is entirely up to Amazon.

There is one section called "Library" I believe that holds movies/shows you purchased separate from the "free" prime movies. Do you not see that on the Home Page of the Amazon App? I purchased the Star Wars Digital Bundle and I still see them on my Amazon
    App so I know it works correctly.
Thema:

1. Purchased a digital download from Amazon for MLB show 2023 and it will not - Similar Threads - Purchased digital download

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  8. Digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital purchase: I have purchased a digital code for a game but it's not for me. Can the code just be used to install under another account? If so, where can I find the code as it didn't come on the email as I...
  9. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  10. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...