purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made

Discus and support purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I made 2 exchanges of myvip gems, one for 5000 rewards points for 250 gems, and one for 5 Fallout lunchboxes, for 100 gems. I got an email about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BocketyWheel, Jun 6, 2018.

1. BocketyWheel
    BocketyWheel Guest

purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made

I made 2 exchanges of myvip gems, one for 5000 rewards points for 250 gems, and one for 5 Fallout lunchboxes, for 100 gems.

I got an email about the Fallout order, but not for the 5000 points.

Can someone please look into this?

:)

BocketyWheel, Jun 6, 2018
  2. KevEmo
    KevEmo Guest
    5000 reward points from vault error

ok so i had 500 vip gems left. I purchased 1 5000 reward points costing 250 gems. I then tried to purchase a 2nd 5000 reward points with my last 250 gems and an error pops up each time and sends me here.

KevEmo, Jun 6, 2018
  3. rage607
    rage607 Guest
    5000 point rewards from the vault missing

Hello,

on the 1st of june I used my gems to get 2x 5000 reward Points. The gems were deposited but I did not get any reward Points.

In the list it says, that I used the gems for the two 5000 Points.

Is there something wrong or does it take some time? I've never used gems this way.

rage607, Jun 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site about 96 hours after you redeemed them. Then they would be deposited into your account later this month.

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site about 96 hours after you redeemed them. Then they would be deposited into your account later this month.
  8. ninjanaut625 Win User

Couldn't redeem diamonds

So now ive bought two 5000 rewards cards for 250 gems each and it isn't giving me the rewards but the gems are gone
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gem to credit conversion rate

Hello ohno itstheCoPz,

Since being introduced in October, Gems have never had a Credit or currency value assigned to them. They can only be spent on purchases from the Vault. However, we realize that users have grown attached to their Gems, so when you are transitioned to Microsoft
    Rewards, they will be converted into points. Note that Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits are not the same. Your Gems will not be converted into Xbox Live Rewards Credits if you choose to remain in the Rewards programs, but will be converted
    into Microsoft Rewards Points.
  10. consp77 Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one
    Microsoft Rewards point".
    If one gem equals one Microsoft Rewards point , and I have 500 Microsoft Points, that's roughly about 50 cents worth, because a $5 gift card is about 5,000 points.

Whereas if I were to redeem them through Xbox Live Rewards, 500 gems would get me 10,000 Rewards credits - if only such a thing were not "out of stock" - how does that work exactly except that Microsoft chooses for it be out of stock, so they force me to either
    put up with giving me a tenth of the value or having to buy something useless like Overwatch wallpaper?
Thema:

1. purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made - Similar Threads - purchased 5000 rewards

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...