Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo

Discus and support Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased three months of Xbox live gold on June 27th during the rocket league promo and still have yet to receive my code. The promo said codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PG DIBBLES 23, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo

I purchased three months of Xbox live gold on June 27th during the rocket league promo and still have yet to receive my code. The promo said codes would be sent out by July 31. I spoke to live support twice, the first time was about a week ago and he assured
    me I would receive my code on the 31st. Just got done speaking with support and they sent me here to make this post. I just want my code that was promised to me in the promotion.

:)

PG DIBBLES 23, Aug 1, 2017
  2. Purchased 3 month gold during the rocket league promotion but never received my code for the game

Purchased 3 month gold during the rocket league promotion but never received my code for the game

CrypticString16, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Tiffany95
    Tiffany95 Guest
    Rocket League Promotional Code

I purchased a 3 month gold subscription on June 15th during a Rocket League Promotion that gives you a free copy but I still dont have a code.

Tiffany95, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey PG DIBBLES 23! Check out your Xbox Live messages for more info. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey PG DIBBLES 23! Check out your Xbox Live messages for more info. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dux XCIV Win User

Rocket League Promo

This is not true.

Please read the following article:

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-coming-to-xbox-one-x/

BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD AND ROCKET LEAGUE
    Speaking of Xbox One, anyone who purchases a three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card from June 12 through June 30 will receive a FREE copy of Rocket League!

It clearly states that *anyone* who purchases the subscription will get the free copy...
  7. Arminator Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Free Game With Subscription

I think there may be 2 different promos for Rocket League. There is the one you bought it through and then there is one that was for E3 that did require a 3 month subscription.

Phone and chat support don't handle promotions so they don't always have correct information.
  9. SorryEvening484 Win User

Xbox is Ripping me off

Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
    Does it have to be 3 month code?
Thema:

1. Purchased 3 months of xbl gold during rocket league promo - Similar Threads - Purchased months xbl

2. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  3. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  4. Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?: I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6...
  5. Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?: [img] (please help, proof of purchase is in the picture!) 521a9de4-2fc8-4398-865d-45b7e6693cbc
  6. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...: i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month 864619db-6f6d-4717-b525-a91110089019
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf